Help

Okay so I really really need help finding this book. There was a conversion to camren but there was also the normal book on here. But I'm going to use the names like how it was in the camren conversion cus I forgot the names in the normal one.

So Shawn and Lauren are bffs, so close that ppl think they are dating, which they're not, Lauren is gay but no one knows even tho she doesn't hide it. Camila is a cheerleader with Dinah, and Lauren doesn't like Camila cus she's "too perfect". Well Shawn ends up taking a pic of Camila while she was at cheer practice and sends it to Lauren, to piss her off, which in turn makes it where Camila and Dinah find out that she has a pic of Camila on her phone even tho she's always saying how she dislikes Camila.
Another factor is Shawn likes Camila and asks Lauren if she for sure doesnt like Camila which she replies no and so Shawn asks Camila out which Camila is about to decline but Shawn says that Lauren is going too so Camila decides to go, and everytime Lauren goes to back out Camila tries to back out, so they then basically have a three way date. Shawn is unable to pay for the date so Lauren give him her card to pay but to make it look like he paid.

These are just some of the kinda important things that happen in the book. PLEASE HELP A SISTER OUT even if it's the author of the book. Honestly I'm so desperate if someone can find it I'll complete the 3rd book to Witch Wolf in a day.