the beginning

Our story begins in richland county. There were two cops that new each other for 20 years and haven't seen each other since high school. They sat down for coffee. They started talking about the upcoming police academy graduation there names were Lt. Kennedy and Katie.

There was a deputy named Addy and she was in a bookstore. There was a girl named Tara and she graduated college and was about to graduate the police academy in 6 months. She struggled with cleaning her gun. Deputy Addy asked if she liked to read. Tara replied with yes. Addy liked her response and they talked about different books and they found out they had a lot in common. Tara was getting ready to checkout at the bookstore and Addy was buying her books and Tara and Addy said they will talk again soon.

Now back to Katie and lt . Kennedy they were sitting down and drinking their coffee when they see academy cadet Tara walking from the bookstore and Tara waved hello and realized that was academy graduate Katie. Tara comes and says hello and Katie introduced her to her partner lt . Kennedy. Lt . Kennedy said hello and asked are you about to graduate? Tara said yes she was. Lt . Kennedy said that is good and we have to get back on patrol now. It was nice to meet you. Tara said it was nice to meet you to.

6 months later......

Tara had her final exam for the police academy coming up and was excited she was about to graduate the police academy. She saw Katie and Addy talking about the upcoming academy exam. They said it was kinda tough for them and that caught Tara's attention.

Will continue on part 2