the second shift

It was Tara's second shift an she was excited to be working as a police officer. Tara ran into Addy and they were talking about their shift. Lt.Kennedy and Katie walked into the room and LT.Kennedy said it is time to start the briefing.

Lt.kennedy: morning everyone

Addy: morning lieutenant

Katie: morning lieutenant

Tara: morning lieutenant

Lt.kennedy: keep your eyes out for anything in your patrol areas and report if you see anything.

Katie: yes lieutenant

Tara: yes lieutenant

Addy: yes lieutenant

Lt.kennedy: stay safe everybody and come home safe and not injured.

They all went off to start their shifts. This Tara's second shift just being out of the academy. Tara is keeping her eyes out for anything suspicious in her patrol district. Tara spots something suspicious and radio's it in

Tara: come in lieutenant I have spotted something suspicious at a house in my district

Lt.kennedy: go ahead and check it out.

Tara: yes lieutenant

Tara went to check it out and ended up with a surprise it was Katie's house and someone broke into her house and was in the process of stealing the tv. Tara ordered them to the ground. They cooperated and got on the ground. Tara asked for Back up and Addy came to help. Addy and Tara ended up tripping over each other and Addy touched Tara's face to check on her.

Addy: are you ok

Tara: yes I am ok thank you for asking

Addy: I am glad you are ok so where are the suspects

Tara: one is in cuffs and the other is still inside. Can't get him to come out.

Together they get the suspect and it is a good thing they did and what Katie didn't know was she forgot to lock her door so they just walked in.

They get back to headquarters and it is the end of Tara's second shift and she was glad she was going home.