Double Date Night ❤

Pandemonium825 requested holsome fluff with Dan and Anne added
__

Tonight Anne and Dan we're coming over to hand out and check up on Eddie. Eddie was done with that but Venom wasn't too pleased their alone time wouldnt be till the next night.

"Venom, love its one Fricken night, with our friends I just want to have fun." Eddie said irritated.

For the past twenty minutes, Venom had been drowning on about how this was a night to have some alone time and how he didn't want company. Eddie was done with it. The couple would be here soonsoon and there was still stuff to clean.

After about ten minutes of Eddie  straightening up the doorbell rang. Eddies head popes up from behind the sofa with his body following suit as he rushed to go answer the door.

Anne and Dan stood there both bundled up as it was winter after all.

"Hi Eddie." Anne said before Eddie moved to let them inside.

"Hi, how was you trip over? Not to much traffic right?" Eddie asked as everyone went to go sit on the sofa.

"Yeah it wasn't to bad just one idiot ran out right in front of us." "Yeah scared the crap out of Dan." The three laughed and the night began.

The tree played games and then started to watch a movie. This was when Ven came out and wrapped around Eddie lovingly. Of course Anne and Dan didnt care because they were doing the same thing. It was a double date after all.

The movie was a romantic comedy called Crazy rich Asians. Eddie didn't really like movies and neither did Venom so the couple just talked through Eddie's thoughts.

From the other side of the sofa Anne looked over at Eddie to see him giggle and blush softly and whisper something to the symbiote. God they were cute together. Anne smiled at her former love. He was so happy now and enjoying his new life.

She looked back at her boyfriend and lovingly kissed his cheek before turning to watch the movie again. By the end of the movie Anne had fallen asleep and so did Eddie.

"He's really happy now isn't he?" Dan finaly spoke softly to Venom.

"Yes, I do everything I can to keep him smiling. It's a really good pay off." Venom whispered looking down at the sleeping man.

Eddie shuffled in his sleep snuggling closer to Venom. Dan just smiled happy for his friend. The couple had always been worried that Eddie was broken or in pain constantly, but it seems he has everything under control.

After about another hour of Dan and Venom softly talking they decided now was a good time to wake the others. Venom spoke into Eddie's mind instantly waking him. Anne was rustled awake.

"Come on lovely let's go home." Dan whispered. Anne noded  and the pair left the house at one on the morning.

Meanwhile Venom carried Eddie to their bed and they both fell into a deep sleep. Eddie curled up against Venom who was tightly, not to tightly  around Eddie.

So there the two layed in each other's warmth. Truly in love with one another. No one could stop them. But like really no one could Venom was an alien.