Chapter VIII

Third P.O.V

The hospital room where Undertaker was laying. Victor was holding on to Bella, talking about what happened. Victor walked slowly to his lover's side wondering, why did it have to be him.

"Undertaker, please wake," Victor begged, holding onto Undertaker's hand. Bella was crying next to Victor. The nurses and doctor watch the most heartbreaking scene, play out in front of them.

"Mr. Nightshade, you want to talk about adopting this little girl,"  a stranger asked.

"Yes, my boyfriend would want that," He said, looking at the man.

"I understand," the man said, handing Victor the papers. Bella looked at both of them.  She looked towards Undertaker. She crawled into the bed with him.  Victor looked back towards his boyfriend and his daughter, smiling at them. A single tear slid down Victor's face, unknowingly.

"Victor," said a weak, soft voice.  Victor looked towards the sound, it was coming from Undertaker.

"Yeah, I'm here and so is Bella," Victor said, trying to hold back the tears.

"So, what happened?" Undertaker asked weakly.

"You got shot by that lady that was trying to take Bella," He said, holding Undertaker's hand.

"So, what happened to her?"

"She got arrested for attempted murder,"  Victor said, rubbing Undertaker's hand with his thumb.

"I think she should get the chair," Undertaker mumbled. He looked down noticing the sleeping Bella in the bed, "So, you saved her."

"I had to," Victor said, looking at Bella, "After all the effort, you put into to keep her safe."

"The wasted effort though," Undertaker muttered.

"Why you say that?" Victor asked.

"Because she still going to an orphanage," Undertaker

"Bella is not going anywhere," Victor  responded.

"What do you mean, Victor?"  Undertaker asked, being more aware.

"I adopted her," Victor said.

~Undertaker

"What? You serious," I asked him.

"Yeah, I couldn't let her go there," he said, looking at me.  I smiled at him and down at Bella.

"Well, looked like you have a daughter," I commented.

"Well, she not just mine," Victor added. I looked up at him confused.

"Then who else?" I questioned him.

"You," he said, holding his tears.

"Me. Victor what are you trying to imply,"  I asked.

"Will you marry me?" Victor asked, holding out a ring.

"Yes," I said, letting all my emotion out. I accidently woke up Bella. I hugged both of them like life it's self. I don't have anymore works to express my feelings. I grabbed Victor's face and pulled him into a passionate kiss.  I couldn't be more happy than I am at this moment hoping that it will last.

THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pride Month