Dear diary,

exactly two weeks. Two weeks of sleepless nights and hard days.

I try to be so strong, for Mum, Dad and Mickey but the most for you.

Oh my Doctor, you can't believe how much I miss you.

You know, every night I look into the stars, searching for that blue box that brings so much hope.

My dear Doctor, you love me, right? But you had never the chance to say it out loud. Not even at Bad wolfs bay.

And I'm so sorry.

It's weird but I'm still waiting for that humming sound, that you just step out of the tardis, like nothing of all of it happend and we're just going our way. 

Together. 

The Doctor and Rose Tyler in the Tardis.

It sounds like a dream or a fairytale but with every day going forward without you I'm leaving you more and more. 

Like I was never at your side, like we never travelled together to beyond the stars.

But I'll keep my promise, my Doctor, because you showed me a better way of life, that I'll get back to you.

You're such a wonderful man and I'll be with you forever.

Although now, were I'm only in your beating hearts as a flattering memory.

Please don't forget me my Doctor since you will be forever in my heart. Please take me back to you, I miss you so much.

I love you my dear Doctor