Chapter One: The Beginning

The storm raged on as Mariah pushed, Clark her husband placed a hand on his wife's head "Come on baby almost there!" He held her hand. The woman let out a painful Yelp and a crying began to fill the room. Mariah fainted from the pain, the woman laid there as the midwife cleaned up the crying child.
The father had tears of joy"It's a girl Mariah I a girl!" He cheered as the woman shot up. She began to smile as she was handed the perfectly healthy baby girl. "Marilyn, Marilyn Marie Sharapova welcome to the world." She kissed the girls head.
After a few hours, her mother grew cold in Ill, her temperature, and she was bleeding,

Drip, drip, drip.

After a few hours, Marilyn found herself motherless. Her father, Clark held the poor thing close, close enough to hear his heart bed sad and slow. Marilyn slept over the next few days.
Two years into her life Marilyn made her self a friend, she sat in the grass playing with her father when a fuzzy ball rolled into her. The child picked up the furry niffler pup and held it close"muffin!" She giggled. Her father, who was growing sickly day by day raised an eyebrow and chuckled"Hun that's not a muffin, but yes we can keep it" he said as he patted the girls head. Clark always wanted the very best for the girl. Eventually, the man got to sick, he made his way to Hogwarts and left Marilyn in a basket on the front steps with her niffler.
Marilyn sat up and looked around"Papa!?" A group of teens walked over to the girl as she looked around. Soon Marilyn was raised within the walls of Hogwarts. She would run and play around the hall, but she wanted to know what or who her papa was. After while she received her letter and headed off to Overlanders wand shop. She looked around in awe while holding her niffler who wanted everything it saw that was shiny. She had already had gotten her clothes and books that were passed down by students. Finally, she got her wand after much trial and error, it was rather girly and made her niffler question. Marilyn was taken care of like a secret by a group of students till she became of age to go to the school.