Chapter Seven: The Amortenia potion.

Chuck and Marilyn walked into class, it had been around a year since she had told Snape of her feelings."Today we will be making the potion of Amortentia.
Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them." He began to write on the blackboard. Marilyn already knew the ingredients and proceeded to start with Chuck after instructions where given. After a bit, she raised her hand to call the man over. He raised a brow and walked over from his seat,

'it's perfect '

Snape thought to himself, he knew that she was oddly amazing when it came to making potions. "it's ... presentable... Tell me, young lad?" Chuck leaned over and sniffed, then sat back up"I smell the most beautiful woman." A few of the guys awed and whistled at the boy's words. As he looked at Marilyn he explained exactly and what she smelt lime"Roses, vintage paper, and vanilla!" Snape raised a brow and looked at the girl" and you?". Marilyn slowly wafted some of it near her face, her face began to turn pink, she knew that smell all too well."Well, Sharapova what ....do you ...smell?' the man said impatiently. The class watched her as she spoke"Black coffee, ink, and p-potions." Snape smirked slightly"Very good Sharapova, 30 points added to your house." The Slytherin group cheered and then went silent looking at the man. He had smiled in front of the whole class. She looked at him with a smile, she wasn't much younger then the man.

D.A.D.A

   Marily sat at her table and smiled looking at the studdering Professer Quirrell. He seemed to facny the girl, she always was in class, she always had perfect gradese. She always helped him out in te class with paper and planing lessons.  This is where the man to grow feelings, she was always so kind. At the end of class he asked  her to stay after class to help. He smiled and poured her a glass of tea,"Now tell young lady, why are you so kind? Why do you do all these things?" He looked at her as he leaned on his desk. She smiled and sat down her tea cup after taking a sip,             "It's just who I am Professor!"
   She giggled and smiled. He nodded with a smile"Now dear, are the rumors true?" He questioned. The girls face flushed"I h-have no clue what your talking about!" He smiled and shook his head"I feel that you lie to me..please don't I won't say a word."
She looked at him "They might be, but I don't know if I still hold those feelings." He nodded "well then, on to a different topic, how would you feel, if you ever got a job as a teacher per sae ?" She smiled "It would be amazing, it would make me happy, give me someway to make some money for some clothes and food!" He looked at the girl in concern,"Food? Clothes? You don't have a family?" She shook her head no,"I was raised by a group of students that went here...I never had money, all I had was what I was given from the group." He looked at her and covered his mouth before waving her over for a hug. She walked over and hugged the man softly"Now where do you go for summer?"
    She looked at him"Normally I stay with chuck, but that's not the case for this summer." He looked at her"You can stay with me,I'll get you a job!" He smiled. That summer was full of laughter and a few cuddles. He grew to love the girl, he would hug her, and maybe kiss her hand. He set up a room for the girl and bought her clothes and snacks. He even paid for her expensive books fir her last year. The man paid the bills, and she cooked and cleaned.
    Marilyn would wake up early in the morning and make breakfast for the man. She sat the table as she used her magic to clean the dishes. She made him a cup of coffee with extra cream. He seemed not to studer as much, he still had that hat on. She sat the table as the made his way in and sat down in his PJs. She smiled and placed his coffee down at the table. It was the day school started. Marilyn made her way to class with the man then off to potions. This year was going to ho by fast.