Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

Ring Ring~

I heard my alarm. Ughh I want to sleep more but i can't. I quickly get up and went to Bathroom. I did my morning routine and wear my uniform. I did a light makeup and turn my hair into a pony. I quickly take my bag and went to the kitchen.

"Good Morning my lovely brothers!" I greeted.

"Good Morning!" Jin greeted.

"Am I watching a dream... Someone just pinch me!" Namjoon Said.

"Ugh Why? Is it because I woke up early today?!" I asked & He nodded.

"Oh ok then...." I pinched him so hard and he shouted "Yah! It hurts!"

"You said to pinch you and so i did." I replied.

"But not that hard!" He shouted while rubbing his arm.I laughed at him.

"Here's your breakfast kiddos'' Jin said.

We ate our breakfast, took the key of car and headed to the school.

After some time~

We reached to school. We bid goodbye and went to the locker. I took my books for the class & started walking to my class. When I was walking someone put a fake insect toy on my shoulder. I screamed so loud! I was so scared. I turned around and saw Jungkook and Taehyung were laughing.

"Did you saw her face Jungkook? I can't stop laughing" Taehyung spoke up.

"Yeah! She is soooo funny!!! Haha" Jungkook replied.

"Haha.... Laugh as much as you can!" I said annoyingly.

"Oh come-on don't be angry!" Jungkook said.

"I wasn't expecting this from you Jungkook" I then lead my way to the class. He was following me while saying sorry. Taehyung was still laughing. I entered the class and sat next to Moonbyul.

"Woah,Woah! Guys what happen?" She claimed.

"I am so sorry Y/N! I don't mean to do it. It's all Taehyung's plan. He is the one who put that toy on your shoulder.Please forgive me." Jungkook pleaded.

"Yeah! Just forgive him Y/N." Jhope said to me while making puppy eyes.
Ugh this is my weakness. I sighed.

"You're forgiven Jungkook. But Taehyung will regret this!" I smirked.

Teacher arrived and started our lessons for today.

Time Skips~

-
-
-

At Canteen

I saw Taehyung with Eunha.
Ohh Maybe they are practising for the quiz. I turned to Moonbyul "I have a plan" I declared with a smirk in my face. I went to his table "Hey Tae~ Wassup? Don't you want to eat today?"

"Wow! Since when you're being nice to me huh? Is there any reason behind it?"

"Uff I just want to end up here. I am so sick of fighting with you everyday. So yeah..." I fake laughed.

"Woah! Impressive." He responded.

"Uhh W-Well do you want to eat something i will bring for you and Eunha" I mentioned.

"Uhmm Sure."

I took the food with Moonbyul for Taehyung & Eunha. I was plating Taehyung's while Moonbyul was plating Eunha's food. I added lots of salt in his food and a little pepper.