Chapter 5

Next Morning...

TAEHYUNG POV:

AT SCHOOL

Jimin coming my way...

"Hey Taehyung" he said.

"OH hi Jimin!" I greeted him back.

"Oh there she is", I evil laughed

"Hey Y/N, I thought you were with that boy what's his name? Aaahhh right Mark, isn't it?" I playfully said.

"And why did you have that thought mr.?" She asked. I can see her getting annoyed.

"Because I know you like him! Haha" I then answered.

"Yeah I can see you getting close to him." Jimin then joined. I can see him smirking. He kinda look upset as well.

"Yahhh!!! How dare you say that?"She said angrily. We then start running.

"Jimin! You and I can be the best mates and tease her, and pull pranks on her together!! Haha that will be so fun!!" I said while laughing.

"Yes! But why do you tease her more... what if she gets upset and cry? Don't you think she get hurt?" He replied.

"She will never get upset and never cry for whatever I do. She knows very well that I just play with her. And in return she do tease me or pull pranks on me as well. We do say we hate each other but deep inside we care and after what happened to her, I-"
I realized I was speaking something that I shouldn't say.

"What happened? Why did you stopped?"
He asked. I can see him getting concerned.

"Oh, it's nothing.... just forget about it" I replied.

"See.. now I am your friend. And friend shares things. So you can tell me!" He said.

"Yeah, I know but-" He cut me off and pleaded. "Please Tae, tell me what happened"
I couldn't help but told him finally.

"See... it's just that something really worse happened to her that break her heart into pieces... I remembered her crying every time and having mental breakdown. Me and Jungkook was so concerned as we are the most closest to her. She wasn't talking that much. Her another best friend Moonbyul also tried to comfort her. Hobi was also there just to make her smile but nothing works. Her brothers and us took nice care of her and finally she got better. It took lot of time but we were happy that she was like before. But I know that thing still hurt her at some point."

"But what happened that she got so weak and had mental breakdown?" He asked.

"I can't tell you that. But whatever has happened with her I'm sure she will never trust someone that easily.." I replied.

"Oh did someone broke her trust?" He asked again.

"Yeah.. it's like that... but from then I never want her to cry. It even breaks my heart whenever I remember that time when she wasn't well.. that's why I always play with her prank her so that she keeps talking and be in mood. And have fun. And play." I said.

"She does look like she gets lots of fun to tease you as well haha" We laughed then.

"I'm glad she is alright now!" I smiled.

"Well you still didn't told us what happened with you that day!" I added.

"Uhh I'll call you guys at my home someday where I'll tell you about everything. And you'll get to meet my brother as well." Jimin replied back.

"Uh OK then...."
-
-
-

Y/N POV:

I saw Mark waiting for me outside class.
"Hey y/n!!!"