Work

Jimin

It's so boring here! Yoongi is never around cause of work and when he does has a day off he is in his secret room! "Ugh!" Yeah he has a secret room! It's the one by the stairs. I'm not aloud in there. He told me many times..

Flashback

"Boo boop ba boop."

"Hmm I wonder what's in that room."

I reach for the handle but then..
pow!

"Ooowwww!! What was that for?!"

"You're not allowed in that room!"
Wow. He looked angry but he seemed... scared?

Is there a body?!

"I knew you were a murder! Ahh nothing that pretty is truly this perfect!"
I ran around the living room.

"..... okay? Thank you?"
He then walked to his room upstairs.

"...he isn't murder is he?"

"Nope!"

"Ahhhhh! Biss there's a ghost!"

"It's just me 838D.."

"Oh."

End of flashback

Yeah I don't like thinking of the moment often..
He always teases me cause I called him pretty and perfect... I regret that so much.

"Park!!" Mande? Who is calling me? I have friends!? I walk out my wonderful room. I just realized why do I talk inside my head like I'm narrating myself all the time (I do this in real life .-.) like am I okay?

No

Biss what? Who is you?

..you're true self you know the one you try forgetting cause you're to stubborn to admit somethings!

Ahhh it's you! You're the ghost!

You're talking to yourself!

When do I not?!

( I feel like I'm writing my daily life.)

"Bye!" I heard from downstairs as the door opens "Wait!!!" ....why did I scream that! Wait I have an idea! I'll go with him cause I'm so bored here and totally not cause I want to be close to him.

You flipping li-

"Can I come!" I did it! Okay okay calm down I'm just asking him to go with him. "Huh?!" He asked turning around and looking at me with his confused expression. "Did I stutter?" His eyes widen. "N-no. Erh y-yeah you can come." He stuttered while scratching behind his ear as his gaze is towards the ground. Awww!!! I walked down stairs and looked at him.

"Wait where are we going?" Why did I say yes even though I didn't know where he was going? What if he was gonna kill someone?! Then I would be a witness and he would kill me!

Or you're trying to make an excuse to not like him.

Shhhhhhh.... let me think!

"I was just gonna stop by the store...." He said scratching the back of his ear looking down.

"Aha! I knew you were a murderer- wait what?" I shouldn't have said that! Now he is gonna kill me!!

This is sad to live through... a grown man that is unemployed and can't even talk to people correctly...

Oh shush you! I can talk to people! Watch this!

"I said I was going to the st-" I then interrupted him and put my hand on his shoulder...