Play time

First person

Warmth wrapped around me. I feel safe. What is the cause of this warmth?

J-Jimin!

"Aahhh!!"

Third person

Yoongi jumps off the bed taking Jimin along with him. Jimin wakes up in pain and rubs his head.

"Kitty what happened?" Jimin says still shaken by the events that just occurred.

"I just got surprised you were holding me..." Yoongi gets all embarrassed and started playing with his hands.

"Aww baby it's okay" Jimin gets up and picks up yoongi.

"W-what are you doing?!" Yoongi wiggles around dreading the sudden contact of skin.

"Baby calm down. You need to get ready for the park." Jimin lays him on the bed pinched his pouty cheeks.

"I'm not a ba-!" Yoongi couldn't finished his sentence cause then Jimin lifted Yoongis shirt to see his tummy.

"Kitty you need to eat more you're too skinny." Jimin then presses his mouth on his tummy and blows on it.

"Gahh Jimin!!" Yoongi squirms and giggles.

"You going to get ready for me baby? Then we could go to the park and play!" Yoongi giggles and nods.

"You got to leave so I could change." Yoongi pulls down his shirt and hides his face.

"You don't want me to help?" Jimin says siting next to yoongi and touching his arm.

Suddenly Jimin gets smacked on the face.

"Creep! Get out!" Jimin laughs and runs out the room.

First person

As me and Yoongi walk to the park I couldn't help but reach for his hand.

"Touch me and I'll chop your hand off."

Hahaha! Looser! You can't even make one move!

Oh really!

I grab his hands and whisper to his ear.
"Then that's just the risk I gotta take!"

Wow I guess you really did fell.

What?

Oh come on before you were so awkward! Then suddenly you change how you act and you're all sly for the little kitty!

What no? I just like to be different. I change every second.

I let go of his hand and look at him.

"Don't hold my hand just to let it go." He then walks faster. I reached for him but I can't. No I can't and I won't like him!

You'll regret that.

How would you know?

Just got a feeling.

Whatever.

"Yoongi!!" I look to see a tall guy and a girl. The guy walks up to Yoongi and wraps his arms around him....

Jealously...I feel it rise up in me. Cause this man is touching MY kitty.

"Um Jimin this is Jungkook." I see Yoongi looking to the side scratching his cheek. I can't help to notice the blush on his cheeks... I clench my fist.

Get

Our

Kitten

I take Jungkook's hand off my kitten and wrap my arms around my kitty.