The Room?

First person
I open my eyes feeling at peace. I hear sweet humming and graceful soft hand touching my hair. I look up and see Jimin staring at me lovingly. Oh how I wanted to just kiss his cheek and snuggle him.....
You have to be strong.

"You like my piojos?" Jimin suddenly stops and looks at me so strange.
He then gets close to me and whispers in my ear.

"Yes, they taste delicious." He then bites my ear. I giggle and start hitting him.

"Hehe stop that silly it's not to eat." Jimin then bites my hair.

"Mmm taste like pasta~" I giggle at how silly he is.

He then looks at me with these eyes. I can't explain it but it's so....passionate.

"I-I think I'm gonna go to my room now.."
I was about to get up but then a force pulls me back down.

"Gah! What the? Jimin let me go!" I wiggle around but he just keeps his hold.

"No! You're not leaving me." He then puts his head on my shoulder and snuggles into me.

"B-But room!" Oh no.... I can't be not now!

"Jimin I apologize for interrupting but we have an issue and need to speak to Yoongi privately. "

Jimin pouted but still let go. I got up carefully and went to 838D.

Jimins pov

She stole your man Oop.

What? No Yoongi is gay remember.

Okay so maybe 8180 stole him. I mean did you see his body! It's amazing and I-

Sure but I'm the daddy in a relationship so therefore Yoongi is better- wait you did that on purpose!

Yup :-)

Jerk! What are you doing here anyways?

I'm always here :o)

Okay that's hot ;-)

Are you flirting with yourself?

Who are you?

You duh!

Ew it's you the rational one.

Hey I'm the one that helps keep us alive okay!

If you're the rational one why didn't you stop me from doing the things I've done the past week?

It's cause your life is boring and that finally brought something in your life.

Aww I ship you guys!!

We are the same person...

How dumb are you?

As dumb as you duh!

He got you there lol!

Shut up!

Guys do you realize how crazy this looks?

"Um Jimin are you okay? You keep making weird facial expressions but you're not speaking..." What who said that- oh god it's 8180!

"Y-yeah I'm fine! Just talking to myself- wait that sounds weird... scratch that! I'm just strange and practicing for an acting career!"
But when I looked back he was gone. I would go away too if I had the chance...

Let me guess let's go upstairs and watch some K-Drama?

What no!....

We know you too well to-