2- Hotman

Credit: sansybones on tumblr

The bus was surprisingly empty for a Friday evening, but you weren't one to complain. You had set your bag on your lap and we're cuddling against Milo, watching as the sun sets slowly by the horizon. The warm colors of red and orange mixing with the fiery yellow that captures and illuminates the clouds. Then it turns into a soft pink, and finally, it begins to go dark. Slowly, you see the moon beginning to rise, and stars begin to dot the sky and light a path to wherever one desires. The storm had passed on your way over, and you were able to see that.

You would never know how everyday, although use to seeing such beauty, you breath would still be taken away by 5he sight of the setting sun and the rising moon. You turned you attention back to your phone. An hour has passed already. You've just been doodling in your note pad, and would hum along to your favorite song. You could see the driver was tired, and you felt bad for the poor man. But, you knew this driver, and he didn't like to go into conversation, so you kept to yourself. You watched as the moon disappears behind buildings, and all you can see is the warm glow of street lights and the occasional passing monster or human. When you stopped, you thanked the driver and walked out of the bus and on to the sidewalk. You began to walk, but after realizing you had no idea where to go, you'd decided to ask someone for directions. You were hungry, so your best bet would be to ask someone for directions to a diner or something.

Funny how when you need to talk to someone, nobody's out right?

On your trudge to find someone, you see a spider woman walking across the street. Overjoyed, you look both ways before crossing and you run up to her. You tap her shoulder to grab her attention and stop, and so does she. She politely stands so you can take a moment to catch your breath, and you give her a warm smile.

"Apologies for interrupting your walk, Miss! My name is (Y/N) and I quite literally just arrived here. Would you happen to know where any local diners are?" You ask her, smiling nervously. She uses one of her six hands to cover her mouth while she giggles, then uses another one to shake your hand.

"No worries, dearie!~ My Name is Muffet. A diner, you say? Why, my friend happens to own a small bar. Just go down Pine street, take two lefts, and you should be there!~" She chirps. You smile and so does she.

"Thank you so much, miss Muffet. May I say that I love your little spider accessories!" You compliment. And you meant it whole-heartedly. She was currently wearing her black hair in two buns, with pink spider clips to support them. Then she was wearing the same shade of pink shirt-sleeved blouse, with a black skirt tucked underneath. Under it she had black tights that were slightly see through, so people could still see the small black spiders that seemed to dance across the fabric.

"Fuhuhuhu~ Thank you dearie! Now have a safe travel!~" Muffet says as you wave and walk away. Once you two exchange goodbyes, you make your way down to the bar.

~mini timeskip~

You finally made it to the bar, but we're a little confused because you didn't understand the name. Why Grillby's? Maybe you could meet the owner and ask. As you sit outside, you can't help but already feel so welcomed. You take a deep breath, and then walk right in. The bell chimed when you opened the door, and immediately all eyes were on you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well this is uncomfortable.

As soon as you looked up from the handle of the door, the first thing you notice is how many monsters to humans there were.

For a clarification, it's many monsters two one human.

The second thing you noticed was how many monsters were staring at you, or glaring at you. Obviously, monsters still aren't very use to humans. It's probably not any better that you have a bruised and beaten face, either.