CHAPTER 01

jisoo, daughter of one of the kings of hell, princess and servant of darkness, sat on a branch of a tree near the beach.

she missed the boy who made her feel like she was not born evil. the boy who became the little brother she never had.

"how are you, jimin? i hope you have grown well and have met the one." she mumbled.

though being born to serve darkness and the king of all kings of hell, jisoo was different. she bears beauty like no other in their kingdom. she is also kind and loving which she tries to hide from everyone.

"princess," she looked down and saw one of his father's men looking up at her.

she fixed her expression and jumped down the tree. "what is it that you need?" she asked.

"your father is asking for your presence." the man bowed.

she nodded and grew her wings, they are just like an angel's but the color is in black.

she flew off until she reached the forbidden woods and entered, the guard following close behin her. she crossed the old bridge and traveled deeper into the forest until she reached an old manor.

she entered it once again and wandered down the secluded stairs and entered the door. there, she was met with an old rusty gate.

she entered and was immediately bowed down by passing demons who are unders her father's kingdom.

she flew to one of the palace's veranda the leads to the throne room and kneeled on one knee once she was before her father's presence.

"you called for my presence, father?" she asked.

"yes daughter," the king nodded while sitting on his throne. "a vampire is waiting for you in the study." he informed and dismissed her.

she bowed once again and left for the study. there, she was met with a man, his cold cat like eyes looking at her, his skin as white as snow, and his lips red as blood.

"yoongi. what brings you hear?" jisoo smiled at the sight of a friend. "how is lalisa and namjoon?" she asked.

"they are fine." he answered. "i came here to give you news about someone i know you are thinking about." he told her.

"jimin? i heard he is doing well," jisoo frowned.

"your father is to declare a war with the angels." he said.

"he swore to never bother them again, what are you saying?!" jisoo exclaimed.

"for a servant of darkness, you seem to know nothing." yoongi says. "he does not care about anything he had sworn ro you, he has not forgotten about how you almost turned your back to the kingdom, he is determined to kill seokjin by all means." yoongi told her.

"no," jisoo whispered.

"unfortunately, it is true. he is willing to do anything, even if it means declaring war." he told the princess seriously.