Twenty six

Jungkook

"Easy now" Jungkook patted Tae Hyung's back who was throwing up in a gutter in a street of Seoul. "Do you feel better?"

"God!" Tae Hyung gasped and coughed." I'm never," he retched "doing it again!"

"It requires some getting used to" Jungkook handed him a bottle of water which Tae Hyung gladly accepted. " can you walk ?"

"It's still spinning but I should be fine"
Tae Hyung took large gulps of water in quick succession "what the fuck happened anyway?!"

Jungkook checked the small clock face on his palm to make sure everything is right before answering " a little time traveling, let's say. Don't sweat it . You won't understand it's complications anyway "

Tae Hyung seemed relieved.

Jungkook put the clock on its golden chain safely inside his pocket. "What now?"

"We should call Jimin "
***
"Do you come here often?" Tae Hyung stirred his chocolate milk shake with his straw.

"occasionally, if dad needs help with the shop. Why asking?"

"No reason " he tossed the empty container into the trash can "what's taking that bastard so damn long?"

Just say you are impatient to see him

"Speaking of the devil, here he comes" Tae Hyung stood from his seat and waved his hand so the other can see him in the crowded cafeteria.

Jungkook turned his head to see a short male with pink hair come running in their direction, bumping on to passers by. Despite his jealousy he had to admit the boy was cute and strikingly beautiful.
He dropped his duffel bag right next to Jungkook before throwing himself at Tae Hyung, kissing him right on the lips.

Now.....
If Tae Hyung wasn't so damn busy kissing the shorty back, he would have noticed, Jeon Jungkook going rigid on his chair, with his eyes glowing dangerously green in jealousy.
If they weren't in a cafeteria full of clueless normal people, Jungkook would gladly devour this strawberry shit head limb by limb.
Mine
He screamed in his head
Mine! He is mine!!
He waited , his heart combusting in jealousy, for the kiss to get over but it was lasting way longer than his liking.
The shorty snaked his cute little paws around Tae's neck tugging his silver locks and Jungkook clearly had enough.
Get your fricking hands off him this instant or you're gonna lose them right here right now!
Tae Hyung put his hands on his ass and gave it an obvious squeeze , as if he wanted to tease Jungkook really bad.
And guess what?
It was working