Thirty

Jungkook

They ran, god knows where, with the crazy blonde chasing after them. He still had the weapon in his hand and for a short legged guy, he ran pretty fast. On seeing that running wouldn't save their asses, Jungkook dragged Tae into a book store with the intention of distracting the psycho and the hid behind a book shelf .

"We should go back" Jungkook panted , his hands fumbling in his jeans pockets in search of the clock face.

"What!?" Tae Hyung silently shrieked "where will we land?"

Jungkook peeked and saw the blonde entering through the double doors and figured out that it was the same face that watched him in the cafe.

"Would you rather get shot?" He asked Tae Hyung who was visibly shaking in fear. He gulped thick and nodded.

"Do it "
***

"Oh my fucking god!!" Jungkook dropped the bag on the ground, panting heavily. "What was that?!"

But Tae Hyung couldn't answer because he was busy throwing up his choclate milk shake. Jungkook rushed to his side and started patting his back .

He was sure they had landed somewhere far from home. The trees were unfamiliar and he heard the distant melody of a river flowing.

Sing-song river. Jungkook realized. Damn!

After a while, when there was only gagging and nothing to come out, Tae Hyung answered.

"I don't know!" He exclaimed, his voice cracking. "What the hell? Did someone just tried to ... to.. KILL ME?!"

They just stared at each other in utter bewilderment and shock for while as the realization struck them hard like a wave.

"This is crazy!" Tae Hyung breathed "my whole existence is one crazy drama !"

"He followed us all along " Jungkook sat next to him on the forest floor. "I saw him in the cafe"

"He had freaking red eyes!"
Tae Hyung exclaimed " those were the same eyes saw ... when .. I woke up in the hospital!"

Jungkook elavated a questioning brow.
"The guy who bought you back?"

Tae Hyung merely nodded.

"Then why is he trying to kill you now?"

"Look, I don't know ok? My life is just full of shit!" Tae Hyung spat " I just want my pills and a bottle of whiskey right now and pass out in someone's bathtub and wake up in the morning not remembering any of this!!"

Are you regretting meeting me ?

"Everything?" He couldn't help but ask.

Tae Hyung hesitated "yes everything "

I knew it !
You bustard!

"But," Tae Hyung gave him a heart warming box smile "not everyone"