six

Jungkook

The room reeked of fear, of panic, of death.. and something else .. something good... something familiar.
   Jungkook didn't know what he had expected to see inside the cellar . But this boy here, who is staring right in to his soul with his blue eyes ,wasn't in the list.
    He looked strikingly gorgeous that for a spilt second Jungkook forgot why he came to the cellar and why this boy was in this cellar.
   He had a scrumptious tan , surely he had seen sun more often than Jungkook had. His clear blue eyes looked wild and dark in the faint light. He had the most unusual shade of blonde , silvery white with pink highlights.
  "Hey" Jungkook said after a while.
"Who are you?" The silver head asked . He had a deep voice. Jungkook resolved that he liked it. 
"Where am I ? Why did you brought me here? What do you want from me ? What are you gonna do to me? Wh-"
   "Geeez"  Jungkook clicked his tongue in irritation. He liked it better when it was silent a minute ago and he could hear this boy's heart beat , loud and clear , like a base thump.
  "W..what are you gonna do to me?" He asked bit more quietly. 
Jungkook considered telling him the truth but thought it wouldn't be nice to do so. So he decided to shrug .
"DONT SHRUG!" 
Jungkook flinched.  That was one powerful dominant voice... like the howl of death himself.
" you'll see for yourself "
"Are you gonna kill me?"
Jungkook thought. Are they?
"I won't say that "
The boy gave him a skeptical look
"So you gonna lemme go?"
That wasn't hard to answer
"I won't say that either "
"What the - what?" He screeched
Jungkook decided it was best to change the topics now or he is going to regret coming here.
"What's your name?"
The boy hesitated but said " Kim Tae Hyung "
"Hmm.. I'm Jungkook "
Jungkook inched a bit closer and felt the air tensing.
"I don't mean harm"
Yeah that was stupid
He heard Tae Hyung scoffing at it but decided to start some small talk .. just to keep himself occupied.
He crossed the ten feet distance between them and squatted next to the tied up male.

He only meant to chitchat
But something about him.... just something he couldn't put his finger on ... something strong....
It made some floodgate inside Jungkook open.
It made him slip in to the dark side.
He hear something in him snap
And he almost heard the click as he switched modes