🍓⁵

"Kim Y/N!"

Y/N heard her name being called from across the hallway. She turns, giving the person an annoyed face because she knows exactly who it is.

The librarian.

"Yes, Mrs. Frizzle?" Y/N spoke, rubbing her forehead from the upcoming headache. She totally forgot she has Library duty today. She cursed under her breath. Library duty right as she was about to go find Jungkook after practice.

"Get your tush to the library at this instant. Books need checking out and organizing." She demands, taking a step back to let Y/N walk ahead of her.

She sighs "Mrs. Frizzle, can you give me another 10 minutes? I have to do something first—"

"The longer you take to do your duty, the more you stay at the library and miss your next class periods." Mrs. Frizzle smirked knowing Y/N would groan in frustration because she was right.

"Fine."

Y/N arrives at the library with Mrs. Frizzle basically stepping on her heels as she followed closely behind. Y/N sighs, walking over behind the library counter to start checking in and out books from students.

Y/N keeps her eyes fixed on the table as she quickly scans books, bluntly asking the students in line for their book.

"Book."

"Book..." Y/N called once more in annoyance when the person wasn't handing her the goddamn book for her to scan.

"Are not going to give me the goddamn—" she lifts her sight up to meet with a pair of nervous dark brown eyes starting right back at her. It was Jungkook!

He stood there not moving even a centimeter, his book tightly clutched between his fingers and his cheeks tinted a light pink. His breathing is slightly fast as he quickly places the book on the counter for her to scan. Y/N gasps lightly, realizing she has the opportunity to apologise.

"Jungkook!" Y/N gasps again, stretching out her hand to try to stop him to leave. She grips his bicep lightly but he flinched away from her.

"I-I-I have to g-g-go. I'm g-g-gonna get a-an a-ah-attack!" He runs off leaving Y/N with worried eyes seeing his glossy eyes as he rushed out the library.

"Y/N! Continue your job!"

"I must be a monster!" Y/N gasps to herself, jumping a little in place. She sighs, walking back behind the counter.

"Can I check you out?" She asks the next student, actually her friend from math class. Junhui.

"Sure." He lightly spins around in place. Y/N raised a brow.

"Junhui....I meant your books."

"Oh..."

Just one more hour and I can double apologise.