🍓⁷

Y/N crouched down beside Jungkook "J-Jungkook, hey, it's gonna be alright—"

"D-d-d-don't talk to me l-l-like th-that!" Jungkook yelled between his heavy breathing and crying. His eyes, looking at Y/N were full of anger and sadness. He hated being talked to like that...As if he was fragile but he's not. He's not.

'Dont talk to me as if I'm fragile glass. I'm strong. I'm strong...'

Y/N gave him a stern face, and grabbed his tear stained face in-between her palms.

"You need to calm down! Look at me and breath. In and out. Slowly. Deep breaths."

Jungkook shook his head, trying to pull away but not wanting to touch her in case he hurt her from putting to much force. Y/N gripped his face "Look at me. I'm not going to judge you, Jungkook. It's not your fault you have anxiety. But right now I need you to breath before you pass out."

Jungkook weakly nodded, and let go of the breath he was holding in. His body feels numb and he closes his eyes to avoid looking into hers. His fast heart starts to calm down after a few minutes of Y/N instructing him to breath in and out. Jungkook lets out loud sniffles as his eyes are still closed, trying to get some feeling back into his body.

Y/N gently wipes his cheeks from the tears, finding his red nose cute. His puffy eyes finally open and he avoids eye contact. He doesn't try to pull away this time but instead just stays in place as he sniffles.

"Are you okay now?" Y/N slightly smiles when she sees him look down and play with the Rilakkuma pencil in his hand. He nods, his cheeks, nose, eyes and ears all tinted red from embarrassment.

"I'm not weak...I can't control it..." Jungkook mumbled. He puts away the small writing utensil and continued to sit there, letting Y/N comfort him.

"I never said you were and I know you can't control it. Come on, get up." Y/N stood up, letting him get up on his own as she assumed he didn't want help. Jungkook kept avoiding her eyes. She sighed, her eyes showered in guilt.

"That was intense..." She mentally cursed herself for being so awkward, but she can't help it. Taking a step closer, she brushes his fringe away from his teary eyes while Jungkook wipes his eyes and composes himself from the sudden attack. His eyebrows suddenly furrow when realizing why he came here in the first place.

"Jimin hyung..." He mumbles.

"He's probably constipated?" She avoids his curious eyes as he looks at her with confusion in his eyes. A laugh almost escapes Jungkook but he notices his Hyungs' phone in her front skirt pocket. That familiar red case he bought him for Christmas. He points out the exposed phone without saying a word making Y/N gasp.

"Why d-do you have my hyungs' phone? Is my Hyung really in the restroom?" Jungkook asked, genuinely confused. Y/N sighed, taking out the phone and handing to Jungkook.

"He left with Namjoon a while ago but I felt guilty for giving you anxiety attacks. Even right now you had one and I feel guilty and you blocked me and I can't say sorry through messages and I didn't want to create a new account cause you probably won't see my message because you probably get tons of messages already and—"

"I-I actually don't get much messages... I'm s-s-s-sorry I blocked you. I didn't want to face you after telling you I liked you because I hate confrontations..." Jungkook looked at his feet as he spoke, not sparing Y/N a glance out of fear he would do something stupid.

"That's the cutest shit I've ever heard." Y/N blunty spoke, she takes his face in-between her hands and makes him look at her.

"Let's start off as friends." She smiles.

Jungkook Internally felt sad 'Am I getting friend zoned without even being friends first?'

Y/N noticed his sad eyes and corrected herself. "You are not getting friend zoned if that's what you are thinking. I want to become friends first so you can trust me." She pats his cheek and moves away to gather her things in her backpack. Both are late to their respective practices.

"You and I are late to our practices so I suggest we...race on it." She runs out the room leaving a stunned Jungkook who starts running, catching up to her. He smiles knowing he'll win. He's very competitive.

Y/N races down the stairs but Jungkook slides down the railing, beating her to the bottom making Y/N gasp. "Not fair, I have a skirt on." She smiles hearing his deep laughter when he reaches the gym hall. He ran into the boys' locker rooms without saying goodbye, she playfully scoffed going to the locker room door and sticking her head in "No goodbye, Jungkook?" She teased.

"G-g-g-goodbye." He stuttered, lightly hitting his head on the lockers for stuttering.

"Unblock me. Bye~"

Demonicbitch is unblocked.