🍓⁸

Smallhands: you lying bishh!

Smallhands: Jungkook told me everything and he's been so happy since last Friday....

Demonicbitch: what a cutie!

Demonicbitch: He unblocked me too :D

Smallhands: I forgive you this time.

Demonicbitch: I hooked you up with my brother so you should always forgive me.

Smallhands: oop—

Smallhands has disconnected

Y/N smiled, turning off her phone and facing towards Jungkook who had cheeks as red as cherries right now. She knew he had peeked at her conversation with Jimin.

"Is it true?" Y/N asked, smiling at him.

"Y-yes." Jungkook said, scratching his nape in embarrassment. His eyes trailing towards the floor to avoid Y/Ns' pretty eyes.

"I'm happy too! You aren't running away from me anymore!" Y/N jumped lightly in her seat, making Jungkook blush even more because he thinks you look adorable. But his eyebrows furrow at the statement.

"I-I-I wasn't running away.... I was just—"

"Avoiding." Y/N finished his sentence.

"No! N-N-Nevermind."

"I won't bring it up anymore, I promise. Let's go to my house after school because I need to get my gym bag before going to volleyball practice." Y/N gave Jungkook a suggestive look, making him throw his eraser at her face.

"Ow! What the hell..." She whimpered, caressing her nose in an attempt to ease the pain.

"S-s-s-sorry! I wasn't ready for that."

"But you sure are ready to stare at my butt from afar."

"Y/N!"

They walked out their classroom while chatting about anything and everything as they roamed the halls. Y/N felt eyes burning through her head as she fixed Jungkook's loose fringe on his face, making him lightly smile. Jungkook didn't notice but Y/N could sense it a mile away.

"Why are all these hoes looking at me suddenly?" Y/N stopped her tracks, returning the glares given to her by other girls. What's their problem?

"I-I-I don't think just you..." Jungkook muttered back, avoiding the eyes of a few guys. He was taken aback when Y/N grabbed his hand and gave the girls a tight smile. He almost laughed at their facial expressions.

"If you're gonna stare at least stare at my butt. It's a great view." Jungkook blushed at what Y/N said out loud. He wonders where he can get such confidence. Her confidence is one of the main reasons why he likes her so much and of course her beautiful face. His cheeks light up at the thought that maybe one day he will be able to call her his.

They walk out the school and walk to the apartment that Y/N and her brother share. They didn't walk far as it was only 4 blocks away from the campus. Y/N greets the front desk people and leads Jungkook into the elevator but he shakes his head politely.

"I-I-I will wait here. I texted Jimin Hyung to bring me my medication when h-he comes by with Namjoon Hyung.." Jungkook said, trying to calm down his nervousness. He wipes his hands on his school shirt as they were starting to get sweaty.

"Are you going to have an attack, Jungkook? I can stay here and help—"

"N-n-no it's fine. I will wait h-h-here..."

Y/N nods, caressing his hair before walking back into the elevator and praying for the elevator to be faster. Why did she have to live on the 10th floor?

The elevator stopped at the 2th floor and Y/N groaned. A small girl got on with a large lolipop and smiled at Y/N.

"Hi! Can you please click on floor 4?" The little girl asked, humming a song right afterwards. Y/N nodded and clicked on the number requested.

"...oh and floor 2"

Press.

"And floor 6"

Press.

"And floor 2"

Press.

"And floor 10..."

Press.

"And floor 5"

Press.

"And back to 1 please..."

Y/N pressed the buttons without thinking about what she just did. Her mind seemed to be making her trip to her apartment quick so she can help Jungkook if he needed it. She snapped back to reality when realizing the amount of buttons she just pressed like an idiot.

Y/N gasped "What the?" She mumbled under her breath and tried to cancel the trips to other floors but the buttons seemed to have locked. She groans.

"Little girl, I don't have time for your little game." Y/N searched through her bag for her phone but there was no signal. Of course.

"Don't talk to my mommy when she gets on, miss. She gets very annoying." The girl bows and faces the door, licking her popsicle as she hums.

Y/N deeply sighs seeing the floor numbers move slowly and it stopped at 5. The doors open revealing a woman who quietly got on and stood next to the girl.

"What floor are you going on?" The woman asked in a high pitched voice. It almost hurt Y/Ns ears. She was about to answer but the small girl smacked her with her sticky lolipop.

"Ow!"

"Ignore mommy!" The small girl yelled with a straight face.

"Okay, okay!"

Floor 10

Y/N internally yelled in happiness and got off as quickly as possible to her apartment. She unlocked the door and quickly grabbed her gym bag, leaving her regular school bag aside. Y/N ran back to the elevators to the little girl and woman still in the same place. Shouldn't the elevator leave by now.

"I waited for you pretty miss! Hurry get on!" The little girl yelled, motioning her to run over. Y/N hesitated when she looked into the woman's eyes. They were dark and almost soulless.

But it didn't matter. Jungkook is probably having an anxiety attack and she's not there to help him. Y/N runs into the elevator, her back facing the woman and stands next to the small girl.

"Back to floor 1" The girl smiled at Y/N. What a weird mother and daughter.

"Is your mother okay?" Y/N asked.

"Yep. We're here! Have a great day, miss! Let's go mommy!" Both of them left the elevator, walking into a hallway and disappearing from Y/Ns view.

Strange.

Y/N snapped out her trance and walked out the elevator. She looked left and right but couldn't find Jungkook.

"Soyeon! Have you seen the guy I walked in with about 20 minutes ago?" Y/N asked the reception lady. The woman scrunched her face in confusion "You didn't walk in with anyone, Y/N"

"Huh? But you saw me with him didn't you?"

"I'm sorry but you walked in alone." She said politely and went back to her work. Y/N huffed in confusion, taking out her phone and about to call Namjoon but she heard that soft deep voice.

Y/N smiled, about to ask where he went but instead was left with an open mouth when she glanced his direction.

"Hey, baby."