Chapter 2

Momo POV
I couldn't believe what Shoto was saying when we were in U.A Izuku was sweet and wanted to be a hero with every thing he had but now he is on the opposite team " You guys can head home and take off for a day or two to heal so be sure to be ready to work hard in a couple of days." I said I would be ready but Shoto didn't say anything still probably in shock from what he saw last night but Shoto helped me up and to the car to head home. When we got home Shoto lead me to the dining room and said "you need to eat if you want to heal so I'll cook up some curry then we heard a knock at the door and when Shoto went to open it I heard a familiar voice a voice of happiness joined with a voice of anger I knew exactly who was at the door it was Ochacco and Katsuki they came in and Ochacco said "we came as soon as we heard about what happened. Are you feeling alright?!" She said as she examined me sand I said I'm fine for the most part just blood loss." I said trying to be optimistic but she saw right through my disguise and Katsuki asked Shoto " How you holding up?"

Todoroki POV
I didn't know how to feel when he asked me I just grabbed more plates and started on diner but then he asked again " HEY icy-hot what's up with you I didn't know what to say but Momo saved me with saying what happened that still couldn't wrap my mind around " Apparently Izuku has joined the league of villains and I happy with being there." Then I couldn't believe to hear Katsuki say " yeah, I know he kept talking about how he found someone who really tried to help him and not just use him." I couldn't believe that Bakugo knew so much I wanted to hunt Midoriya down and make him leave but I knew I couldn't because I had a soon to be wife to take care of. I finished dinner and made everyone a plate and we all talked about how our lives had changed. But once Bakugo and Uraraka had left I look at Momo and sit next to her and she said "that's not what we need to worry about he wouldn't target us the league only hits things at a large scale so we will be fine. Anyway we need to get some sleep so let's head up to bed." I see her try and get up and walk but I see her fall once she is on her feet so I walk over and pick her up and she grabs my neck as we walk up the stairs to our bedroom I set her down and I feel like there is something near us. So I say " I'll be right back" and she looks at me very confused and she says "alright" and I walk outside the front door and look around and see Midoriya on the roof saying I remember when we were like friends but now that's over. You close to killed Toga and I'm not going to let you get away with that. I don't intend on killing Momo but I do intend on showing you how it felt like." I see him smile like I was a mouse walking into a wall but he just stared at me and said it won't be now it'll be a day where you let your guard down but just remember I'll always be watching." Then I see him stand up and jump away. As I look around I look down the street and see a few stores so I think this might be the time to buy the ring.

Momo POV
Shoto had been outside for about twenty minutes and I felt like something was wrong so I get downstairs and see him walk in the door and say "why aren't you in bed?!" I say "I had to run to the store real quick let's get you back up to bed he helps me up the stairs and looks at me and says "This time you need to stay in bed so you can heal" I look at him and say "Fine so I lay down and fall asleep but after a while I wake up to the taping of a screen and i look at Shoto and get up and put my chin in the crook of his neck and say " What are you doing " and I look at his phone and see him booking a dinner for tomorrow so I say I would love to go with you and give him a kiss and lay back down to go to sleep

(I plan to try and make this book just as long as the last one so be sure to watch out for the next chapters)