Chapter 4

Todoroki POV

I looked at Momo and grabbed her hand and said "Five years ago we made a promise to each other that we would be together forever and start a family. She looked at me with a confused look on her face saying "yeah i remember why do you bring it up?" I look at her and say "Well if we are going to be together forever then we should make it official so Momo Yaoyorozu will you marry me." 

Momo POV

Shoto takes a beautiful ring out of his pocket and i couldn't believe that he was really proposing to me I fall into tears and say "Yes...Of course I will!"  He stands up and holds on to my hand and I grab they back of his neck and kiss him. We start to walk back home and we see Tsyui with Tokoyami they look at us and wave I wave back and Tsyui and Tokoyami walk over to us and Tsyui says "*tsu* Hey guys how are you doing *ribbit*? I look at her and Shoto says "oh we were just having dinner." I see Tsyui look at me and look at my hand and see that i had a new ring on and said "Momo *tsu* where did you get that beautiful ring?" I look at her and look to Shoto and she says "ohhhh Congratulations."  I look at her smile and say "well we better get going awesome seeing you though."  I wave to them as we walk away and we walk back home. we get back home and I walk upstairs and lay down and look at Shoto and say "Thank you for an amazing night Shoto." He lays next to me and kisses my forehead and says "anything." we lay there and fall asleep in each others arms.

Todoroki POV

I wake up and look over at Momo and smile i get up and make breakfast for her I get a tray and set it on her night stand. I walk out to the yard and start to train some kids from U.A come walking down the street and look at me and thy start freaking out. They come running up and i get a good look at them on is a girl with two horns and another covered with scales. They run up and say "Are you Shoto?" I smile and say "I am" they take out a marker and ask me to sign stuff Then they look behind me and there mouths come wide open. They run past me and I turn around and see Momo standing in the door way and the two girls ask for her auto graph and thank the two of us and walk off Momo walks down the steps and says "Wow and you go through that regularly. I never get asked for autographs except by some old guys." "And every time that happens its hard not to punch the eighty year old. Bzzt Bzzt I feel my phone buzz and I see a message from Kamui Woods that "Sorry to interrupt your mini vacation but we just got a call from the Chinese Hero Association that Midoriya has been seen in china so pack your bags your heading to China."

(Sorry about not posting new chapters to this story for those that read it but ill try and start puting stuff out for it so until then "Spread the love.")