10/3/2014

Hey guys,

just here to tell you guys whats up. Today is really hectic, like I'm stressing out and crying too much right now.TT^TT You remember that show I was raving about right? The one I'm in? Weeeeell, I'm on the verge of being kicked out. My physics teacher is super hard to understand and now I'm failing with a 68.

I was told by him to go retake the test during 1st period, so I went and he tells me to instead go during 5th period. Like what the fuck?! And to top it all off, he told me I had a 70 and then was like "Oh, wait... You're a different girl! He got my hopes up for no reason!

And I'm crying so bad because they're already replacing me like I'm already doomed. It makes me so upset that they didnt try and help me. And then today I couldn't do the performance for our Pep Rally because my grades haven't gone up!!!

Fuck I'm pissed...!!!

Either way, I'm stressing over this because today if I dont get it up I'm getting kickedout. I really don't want that happening so I hope I can do something to make it go up.

I'm gonna go and draw right now, I just finished taking a test. I need to do something relaxing...

- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

***UPDATES***Save & Publish

None this week, sorry guys!