The Crow - 5/8/2014

Hey guys! I know that I don't really update anymore and stuff but I will start officially and continuesly updating in the summer. Idk how frequent the updates will come in though.

Now, to point of doing this journal entry. I want people to understand the meaning of me starting my kick starter. My story that I am going to start, is about a girl named Alyssa a.k.a "The Crow". She's an archangel and she goes through these hardships that no one understands.

Slowly she begins to meet people from all around and some even get close to her. Things eventually get better and she finally starts to accept some things along the path of more hard moments.

 Some of the people she meet actually have humanly flaws. Phobias or anxieties. Things that people have to go through everyday, that aren't ever really put into anime's or into shows. I want more people to understand those feelings I possess on this subject. I just hope people really understand.

Sorry that this entry was so short. It was mostly to be able to explain the purpose of me sponsoring myself.

***UPDATE***

DRAGON TATTOO WILL NOT BE UPLOADED THIS WEEK. SORRY FOR THE SAD FACES YOU GUYS HAVE.:( I AM HOPING TO WRITE SOON