3 is better than 1

Monie pov
Well today is the day my ex gets out.

I ain't scared but all dem bitches I was messing around with gotta get cut off.

For the good because my ex ain't scared to hurt a female over me

Well I sit in my room trying to go back to sleep because my ex not finna ruin my Saturday.
As soon as I start to drift off I hear a knock at the door. I walk downstairs and open the door to see my ex.
Monie- "Ash what you doing here?"

Ash- "Well baby I wanted to see how you was doing. I know you missed me."

Ash starts to kiss on me but I push her off.

Monie- "Damn chill you just got home and tryna fuck on me"

Ash- "You right boo. I'll be back I need to see some things."

She walks out and I run upstairs to my room and delete anything sexual in my phone.
I check the time 8:30
Nigga I know she ain't just bring her ass up here early as hell.
Whoever picked her up childish as hell. I get back in bed and end up falling asleep.

I wake up to Mac doing her favorite knock at my door loud asf.

I walk downstairs and open it.

Mac- "Damn nigga you good?"

Monie- "I was till you got here."

Then Jakori walks in. She looks at me but not for a very long time 

Mac makes herself comfortable and starts to grind up the weed.
I sit next to Jakori,
Mac- "Monie im not finna even front, you got some nice ass boobs my nigga"

I look down at my chest

Monie- "well thank you."
I feel jakori eyes on me again  but I don't really care.

We smoke a good 3 blunts and then Mac phone starts to ring. She answers it and then leaves.
So it's just me and jakori.

I look at her and she look at me. I grab her by her waist and put her on my lap. She then bites her lip. Even though I don't have a strap on she starts to ride my pelvis and I ain't even mad cause this shit feel good.

We must have been so into this shit cause I don't hear ash come through the door. But then ash clears her throat and scares the fuck out of me.

Ash- "So this who you was fucking while I was gone."

I don't even. Say anything.

Ash- "well don't let me stop the fun. Let's just do this in the room."

We walk upstairs and I continue to kiss on jakori she gives me soft moans and ash is just looking, I start to take off her pants and kiss on her inner thigh

she moans my name and if that shit ain't make me go crazy. I start to kiss on her clit through her boxers. I then pull them off with my teeth and go crazy on her clit. Her nails are digging in my back.

That makes me feel like daddy.

So I give her that tongue action and she starts to arch.

Jakori- "monie im gonna cum."

Monie- "hold that shit in for daddy."

I go crazy I almost hit her with that finger action but I remembered she was a virgin.

So I just do the same. She held it for a pretty long time but came all in my mouth.
I kissed her after that.

Ash is just looking.
But then she comes over to the bed and kisses on me I let her dominate me no question asked.

Since I already had boxers on she just takes them shits off and puts her mouth on my clit.
I moan. She starts to suck on it and I feel my body just give to her. She grabs my nipple through my sports bra I really enjoy this shit and I moan some more. Then ash sticks her fingers inside me. And starts throwing up gang signs.

I end up calling her daddy ash.

And then she hit my g spot I instantly cum all on her fingers. She sucks them and puts them in my mouth. I didn't even really care.

All 3 of us are laying on my bed.

What just happened???

..............

Ash ^

Ash ^