Well.

Monie POV
It's around 8 and I texted Jakori asking her to come over I don't want her to respond but she does anyway saying "she will be right over."

Ash is hiding in my closet she said it's to watch me. I took her phone just so recording can't happen.

I wait downstairs for Jakori
5 minutes later I hear a knock at the door. I open it and see jakori. I start to kiss on her and carry her upstairs. I throw her on my bed. She ask why I have a towel on my bed but I continue to kiss on her and I then tell her to wait and put on my strap. I sigh. 

I'm really  about to do this. I come out and her eyes get wide. I kiss on her again and take off her pants. And take off her boxers.
I insert it in and start to stroke her. She starts.
To say it hurts and for me to slow down. I don't do so I actually start to speed up and slap her ass I tell her to quit being a baby. At this point my strap is bloody and it's bothering me. So I start to close my eyes and try to get this over with. She cums.
A good 3 times and I stop. I take off the strap and throw it in the bathroom.

I get my Mac to text me at a certain time and then I make up an excuse for Jakori to leave. 

I walk back upstairs and ash comes out the closet clapping.

Ash- "shes a bleeder ain't she."

Monie-" shut up."

I then feel a hand on my throat but it instantly let's go.

Ash- "I wouldn't kill you Monie."

Monie- "I wish you would though."

Ash- "where's the fun in that."

.........................