Chapter 19 - Shion vs Thunder ⚡

Play music (of your choice) when fight between Shion and Thunder begins

Shion's POV ❤️

After I heard the gym teacher call my name out, I was shocked, pale, and terrified.

Reason?

1) I really hate fighting.

2) Thunder was the Raichu that I saw in class last period who not only was hanging out with Inkishaku but also was the one who gave me and the others a death stare.

3) I'm terribly frightened of lightning, thunderstorms and high winds.

4) I don't like getting beaten up or picked on by others. Male or Female. Big or Small. I still don't like being picked on or beaten up by others.

5) And Thunder's probably gonna beat me in this match.

Simple as that.

Those are my 5 reasons.

As I was heading to the center of the stadium, I heard Thunder let out a small taunting laugh.

"Aww! What's wrong, little Riolu? Too scared to fight? Why don't you just give up and walk away with your tail tucked in between your legs like a scared little puppy that you are??" Thunder taunted as he laughed a bit more.

That pissed me off.

"Little Riolu"? "Little. Riolu."?!?!?!

No one dares call me a Riolu!

I'm not a Riolu anymore!!!

And I'm not a "puppy" or a "dog"!!!!!!

I'll make that motherfucker pay for calling me a Riolu and a puppy!!!

Luckily, right after Mr. Jason blew the whistle and said "Begin!", I suddenly Ice Punched Thunder right in the face before he could attack me first.

Thunder went crashing into the wall, just like Yaruichi did in the previous fight, and right in the same spot Yaruichi landed.

But, instead, Thunder got back up and used an Electric type fighting technique and suddenly electrocuted me.

I growled in annoyance, while brushing that aside, and hitted him with Aura Sphere.

Thunder got hit again and then suddenly used Thunderbolt on me, making me dodge the attack as I did so.

After I dodged the attack, I used Earthquake on Thunder, knocking him out and ending the battle.

Once the fight was over, everyone cheered and roared.

"That's what you get for calling me a Riolu and a puppy!!!" I called out at Thunder.

Then Mr. Jason blew the whistle before raising my paw.

"Winner, Shion! Loser, Thunder!" Mr. Jason announced.

Everyone cheered and roared again.

"Yeah, Shio~! That's my gir~l!!!" I heard Kunzite say from the bleachers.

I smiled and blushed a little before mouthing, "Thank you!" to Kunzite.

Then I went back to my seat on the bleachers before Mr. Jason blew the whistle again.

Right after I sat down, Lucas and Kunzite tapped me on the shoulder and asked, "What got into you to make you fight Thunder like that?" .

I turned around and said, "Thunder called me a "Riolu" and a "puppy" so I gave him a taste of my medicine." I explained.

Kunzite smiled and then kissed me on the cheek.

"That's my girl...You stood up against a bully for the first time and beated him in a fight without having to worry about anything. I'm so proud of you." Kunzite said as he gave me a hug.

I blushed a little again.

"Thanks, Kunzi..." I replied.

Then Kunzite removed himself from me, and we both looked over and waited to see who's next to battle on the stadium.