3;

"They are, thank you so much Joonie!" Jimin smelled the flowers.

Namjoon could only smile. Jimin was such a cutie.

"Theyre for you," he paused and peered at the bouquet of daisies, "here."

Namjoon handed Jimin the flowers and chuckled lightly, his dimples appearing on both sides of his tan cheeks.

Jimin bit his lip and gladly handled them. "Thank you, Joonie.  I appreciate the flowers.. Youre so sweet!" he exclaimed and  giggled, looking up at the older.

The lad nodded and ushered an 'any time' before looking down at the ground, awkwardly. A minute or two passed and the air was terribly awkward. Jimin forced himself to keep his eyes on the flowers as Namjoon stood in front of him, clapping his hands together.

"Well, uh, Jimin.. so, uh- wanna yknow, maybe hang out, some time?" Namjoon asked, his voice a tad bit unease. His nervousness was noticeable in his voice.

Jimin looked up with a small hum in his voice, thinking the question through.

"Well, I'd love to!" he answered quickly, beaming his smile as his eyes disappeared from his cheeks. His eyes almost looked like crescents of the moon, the sparkle in his eyes were the stars, and the beautiful aura Jimin sent out, was the galaxy.

Namjoon found Jimin, breathtaking.

Everything about Jimin, Namjoon loved.

Except for his unbelievable, purging, ugly past.

Namjoon smiled widely, wide enough to see the dimples that appeared on his cheeks. He thought for a moment, "Well how does next week sound?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin's lips parted a little bit as he thought, tapping his small chubby fingers on his chin. His lips were pink puffy pillows as it was the same for his small blush that crept up on his cheeks. "Next week sounds great!!" Jimin exclaimed, jumping out of excitement.

"Wait- Really?" the taller asked. "We can meet at your coffee shop." Namjoon pitched in, shooting a wink at the small pink haired boy.

Jimin nodded, beaming out an 'Okay' before grabbing Namjoon's hand and holding it.

Namjoon immediately melted.

"You're cute." Namjoon whispered. He could feel his heart thump out of his chest.

Jimin giggled.

'Stop being cute.' Namjoon said in his head.

"Your hand is so much bigger than mine." Jimin pouted, letting go of Namjoon's hand. "Your hands are- uhm- big too. Just- yknow, not that big- I mean like.." Namjoon had trouble finding the right words and Jimin noticed.

Jimin giggled and patted Namjoon's chest, sniffing the flowers Namjoon had got for him.

"Your hands a-are- uh.. nice." Namjoon managed to pipe out.

Good job, Namjoon. You fucking embarrassed yourself.

Jimin shook his head and giggled. "Oh my gosh. Come on, dummy."

Namjoon zipped his lips and hummed out, walking Jimin to the counter. Namjoon's face brightened up more as he saw his other best friend besides Jimin: Hoseok.

As the two males made their way to the counter, Namjoon smiled as he saw Hoseok smile back.

"What's up, Namjoon?" Hoseok asked, a small chuckle leaving his lips. Jimin looked at Namjoon then the man behind the counter and hummed, setting the flowers on the counter gently.

"Hey Hoseok, I'm good. How are you?" Namjoon replied, taking his wallet out.

Jimin stood there, confused.

"I'm guessing you two are friends?" Jimin questioned, looking at the two taller males.

Namjoon nodded, "Yeah. This us Hoseok," Namjoon pointed to Hoseok, "my high school best friend." He finished and paid the amount for the flowers.

Jimin 'ah-ed' and nodded, grabbing onto his flowers from the counter, practically hugging them.

Namjoon finished his small chat with Hoseok before walking with Jimin out of the flower shop. "Thank you, again, Namjoon. These flowers are amazing and I love them."

Namjoon nodded in response and hummed a small, relaxing tune. "I'll walk you home." Namjoon turned towards Jimin.

Jimin shook his head.

"I dont think that'sa good idea. Taehyung might be home and he gets mad when he sees me hanging out with guys-" Jimin frowned. Namjoon could hear the sadness in Jimin's voice and sighed.

"Oh... Okay. I'll walk you to the stop sign then." Namjoon pleaded,  walking side by side with Namjoon.

Jimin nodded and smiled small, holding onto the tips of Namjoon's fingers.

They reached the stop sign in less than a minute and turned towards each other.

"Thank you, Joonie. I appreciate the flowers and your generosity." Jimin pouted. "I'll be looking forward to next week." Namjoon nodded, "Yeah, you're welcome. I'll see you next week, minie."

Before Namjoon turned around to walk his direction home, Jimin quickly hugged Namjoon, breathing in the scent Namjoon carried.

He smelled of cologne and baked goods.

Namjoon was surprised and hugged back.

"Bye Joonjoon," Jimin whispered in Namjoon's chest, pulling away from the hug, walking away.

"Bye Jiminie." Namjoon finished off, walking towards his house that was only a few streets down.

[sorry for the slow update!! also, this chapter was a tad bit boring and I'll make it up to you by doing a double update!!!]