10

Carters POV
I'm about to pee myself.
-I'm your worst nightmare?
Who the fuck says that?

"Shit oh shit" Trent says.
"We are fucked" Colby says.
Nick looks at us and says, "We'll I'm mean I'll pass on the offer but I will play Hide & Seek with you guys..."
"What??" I say.
This kid makes no sense!
"Hey wh-" Trent starts But is cut off by Nick covering his eyes and counting 1 2 3..
We all run out the door and head to the front of the house towards the door.
"Fuck.. it's locked" Colby says.
" look there's the window!" I say going over to it and opening it.
"Let's go" Colby says going first
"HERE I COME" we all hear nick say.
"Go!" I say shoving Trent through the window.
I make my way through the window as I hear footsteps stomping behind me.
I practically jump through the window, spin around and closing it on him.
"Uhg What the fuck man" I barley hear him on the other side.
I turn around and run into..

A pare of..
Boobs??!

Pipers POV

As Me, Ethan, Jake and Ciara run up to my house we see that all the lights are off.
I can't see In or even outside of it.
I go to grab my phone but before I grab it someone runs into me and well we fall on the ground and..
"CARTER YOU FILTHY PRICK GET YOUR HEAD OFF MY BOOBS!" I almost yell because one, Me is scared. two, Me pissed
He jumps up quickly and Jake helps me up.
"You ok?" Jake asks.
"Yeah..yeah" I say.
"Guys we have to go now, NOW" Colby yells.
We realize that nick is in there and we start to run.
"Guys where, where are we going!??" Trent yells.
"Shit let go to the police!" Ciara says.
"It's too far!" Carter says, "let's go to my "dads" and take his car, Jake you drive!"
"Ok then can we go to the police??!" I say.
"He would be waiting for us, we need to go to the Luzerne police!" Colby yells.

We soon reach carters house exhausted.
"Guys the car is unlocked get in and wait, I'll grab the keys!" Carter says. We sit in the car with Colby, Trent and Ethan in the back Carters going to be in the middle of the car with Ciara and me and Jake up front.

Carters POV
I walk inside quietly so Jack doesn't hear me.
I go to grab the keys and stuff them in my pocket.
I turn to leave but someone stops me.
"What are you doing?" Jack says sleepily.
He hugs me. God please don't feel the keys.
"I'm sorry about your friend.." he says kissing my forehead.
"Yeah I just came to grab my.." I look at the table and see my phone, "my phone, Yeah I forgot it, I'm leaving now" I say.
Jack kisses my head again and says, "alright goodnight" and he walks away.
I run out the door and enter the middle of the car.

Pipers POV
Carter hops and in and gives Jake the keys.
"What took you so long, your dad "handle you too?" I say.
He looks sad and doesn't answer.
Maybe he does love his dad in that way.. he did tell us it wasn't even his dad.. he's a roommate.
Jake starts to drive away and I feel as the streets are too quiet..
It's completely silent until we hear Trent say, "Dude. Ethan what happened to your leg??! It's bleeding!"
"Nick stabbed my leg" Ethan reply's.
Colby takes a closer look at me then says, "hey piper..why is your forehead look all scratched up? And our hand is gushing blood!"
"Ok why the fuck are you guys just noticing this?" I ask pissed because their retards.
"Well we didn't have time to observe you while I was stuffed in your boobs and nick was trying to kill us!" Carter yells.
"Carter what the fuck? Why are you being such  a dick?" Jake says.
"I'm sorry there's just a lot going on right now" he says.
We get closer to Luzerne but we see a sign for,.
"Great fucking road work" I say.
"We can go around but we have to cross the bridge and head into the woods which is how we could die but that's the only way" Jake explains.
I look at him and nod. Agreeing even tho we could die, our other chances are getting to the police.
We cross the bridge and it's really foggy sense it started raining.
We head into the woodsy place and the tree branches keep hitting carters "dads" Van.
"Well were going to die" Carter says.
We get close to the end of the road and then we are free! We start to pull out when a car comes flying but and hits us, sending us flying.
All I can hear are 3 girl screams and people swearing as we fly through the air.

I feel like I was out for days when I wake up.
Even tho someone was pulling an out of the car.
I look over and see that it's Jake that's pulling me out.
"Fuck.. what happened?" I say as the whole world around me is spinning.
"Shhh don't talk you bleeding really bad..we want you to be awake when the cops come"
Colby says.
I look around and see Ciara leaning against the car (that is upside down) with a knife a few inches away... then there's nick.
He looks dead but I can see his nose and his chest slowly rising.
Then I pass out.

I wake up to see that I'm in my room
Watching the news and everyone is on the ground and me and Jake were cuddling.
I hear the cast person say that Nick the mad man who almost killed His victims friends escaped 4 hours ago.
That's crazy right?
I get up and walk into the kitchen to see.. there's blood everywhere. I turn the corner to see..

"Mom?" I say as I sit up out of the hospital bed. I look over to see the others waiting for me in chairs.
"Piper! Thank god your ok!" Jake comes over kissing my head.
"You were unconscious for 2 whole days! Ciara almost killed Nick but she won't be charged because it was self defense and Nick is in prison for life!" Carter explains.
"I'm glad your ok, this group wouldn't be the same without you. Here, take this Mirror too look what happened to your face" Ethan says.
I take it and see that my head was shaved because I needed stitches for it.. turns out the car window cut it open. I also see a bandage on my cheek that covers a glass cut. Besides that. Me is still pretty!
"I was starting to think you would never wake up!" Colby says.
"Yeah we would have missed you" Ethan says.
"Indeed" is all Ciara could manage to say.

3 days later I was released and people at school made fun of me. For the shaved head. I was having trouble because of this but thank god Jake and all my friends were here.

After 3 months I grew some hair. Like I have boy hair but I pull it off. My scar is still there but now no one can see it.

Tonight me and my friends are going to LA with my mom for Vacation. My mom is only going so the other parents would n't freak out cuz we're alone. I mean we are young so.

We started packing up (me and my mom) and putting it in the car when we decided that we are going to have Carters roommate drop
Us off and not have them dropped off separately. I text Jake to let him know as my mom texts Jack. And yes Jake is going but only for emotional support.
A few hours later we reach the airport and I'm so excited! After what happened so far this year, wasn't a good start, so this vacation is going to help us. We got on the plane and now all we have to do it wait.