Controlling Professor

"You're not going to kill me and put me in the basement with all of your other victims, right?" she asked, gulping as he put a necktie over her eyes. Now all she could see was the black silk.

"I'm not a serial killer, Mara," Jesse said, binding her wrists together with a second tie. He proceeded to slap her ass, making her jump and yelp.

"Did you just spank me?"

"You've been a naughty girl."

Why had she agreed to do this? In her defense, though, she didn't have much of a choice.

She sat on the bed, not a stitch of clothing on her except for the blindfold and bondage. Jesse had "suggested"—i.e., had told her—that he was going to feed her various foods while she was blindfolded and tied up. "And other things," he'd added in an infuriatingly sexy whisper and with an even more maddeningly hot wink.

"You're so sexy when you're at my mercy," he murmured against her neck, massaging her tits.

"And you're so much more tolerable when you're silent."

"For that, I'm going to spank you again."

She bit back a yelp as he swatted her ass a second time. Despite the pain, her pussy wettened. Since when did she get off on masochism?

"First, an appetizer," he said.

She held back a groan of relief as he slipped a piece of food into her mouth. She was so damn hungry. The appetizer was cold and slimy on her tongue, and tasted of salt and lemon. Eagerly, she chewed.

"Want another oyster?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Say the magic word."

She scowled. "Please."

"I'd prefer that you'd say that without a frown next time, but here you go, my darling," he said, placing another oyster between her lips. Some of the juices dripped down her chin and chest. A soft cry exited her throat as he licked it off her skin.

After he'd fed her several more oysters, he put something hard against her mouth. She sank her teeth into the food, tasting sugar and acid. Honeycrisp apple. A corner of her mouth turned up. The forbidden fruit. How fitting.

Once she finished the apple down to the core, he announced, "Now time for the main course."

Bliss flooded into her as he put a piece of hot meat on her tongue. Sounds of pleasure left her mouth while she chewed. She loved the warm blood of a good rare steak. Way more satisfying than a veggie sandwich.

"Want some more?" he asked.

"Oh God, yes."

He pulled her onto his lap. "You have to kiss me first."

Without hesitation, she put her mouth on his, tasting salt and steak sauce. He grabbed the back of her head and thrusted his tongue into her mouth. At the same time, he stroked her nub, causing her liquids to fall into his lap.

She let out a whine when his lips and fingers left her. But her whine turned into a purr when he fed her more steak.

"Finally, dessert," he said. He pushed her toward him till she found herself biting into a chocolate-covered strawberry. She gave a sigh of delight at the combination of sweet and tart. Once she'd eaten a handful of strawberries, he said, "Time for my dessert." She heard a squirt, then felt some sauce coating her breasts. Her back arched as his tongue licked her tits clean of the wet sweetness. Anticipation and dread warred inside her when she heard him unzip his pants and rip open a condom package. Dread was easily vanquished as he sank his teeth into her bare shoulder. Taking hold of her hips, he entered her. The walls shook with her screams of ecstasy as his erection filled her soaked pussy. A long string of expletives flew out of her mouth when an orgasm rocked her. Soon after, he came with a groan.

He embraced her. "Want me to do that again?"

She shook her head. "I don't think I could handle it." A third round of sex would probably make her explode.

"Fine." He rubbed her chest. "You're all sticky."

Behind the blindfold, she rolled her eyes. "Thanks, Captain Obvious."

She felt him smile against her cheek. "That means I have to give you a bath," he said.

"I can give myself a bath, thank you very much."

His voice turned low. "Are you going to tell me that you don't shake with excitement at the thought of me rubbing soap all over your body?"

She trembled. "Bastard," she murmured. He sure knew how to make a girl want things that she should stay away from.

"I know I am."