Playful Professor

After Professor Murray carried her down to the kitchen for lunch, he asked, "Want to play a game?"

"With you? Not really."

He put her ass on the counter. "Too bad."

She scowled at him. "I really should report you to the dean."

"Do that, and you can say goodbye to any hopes of getting a college degree."

Damn him, damn him to hell. "Fuck you."

"I wish you could. But your pussy's too sore for my big cock today."

Her skin burned. "Let's play this stupid game already."

"Okay." He untied her kimono. She had to resist the urge to cover up as he exposed her breasts and stomach. He traced a pattern on the place between her breasts, making her shiver in an admittedly-not-totally-dreadful way. Grabbing a can of whipped cream, he said, "Here's how the game works." He sprayed a bit of white cream on his fingertip. "You put some of this on your finger." He placed his finger on the tip of her breast. She caught her breath, her nipple hardening. Jesse was an awful amoral professor, but goddamn it, he could drive her crazy with lust. She glanced at the crotch of his pants, noticing a huge bulge. She nearly smirked, kind of glad to see that she was capable of producing a similar effect on him. "Then you put the whipped cream somewhere on your body," he continued. His head lowered and his tongue reached out to lick the cream off her tit. The spotless green marble countertop got wet from some of her juices. "Then I kiss the skin clean."

She trembled, suppressing a moan. If she was wearing panties, they would've been absolutely soaked.

"Got it?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Then let the game begin."

She took the can of whipped cream and squeezed, producing a dollop of white sweetness on the tip of her index finger. Staring into his dark blue eyes, she touched the skin next to her lip.

"Oh, you could be more fun than that," he scolded, kissing the cream away.

"Fine." She squeezed again, then placed some whipped cream on her neck.

"Better." He licked the sweet skin, then kissed it, his teeth lightly grazing the side of her neck. "But still could be much more exciting."

Glowering at him, she put whipped cream on her cleavage.

He smiled. "Now we're talking." He dove into her breasts, sucking the cream off the soft flesh before gently biting into it. A soft moan escaped her mouth and she made even more of a mess on the beautiful green marble.

Her pussy pulsated with desire. All of a sudden, her need for yet another climax became too great. Before she could think about it, she sprayed some whipped cream directly onto her sex.

His eyebrows rose. Then he grinned. "Excellent choice," he said before putting that delicious, delicious mouth of his on her damp lips.

Groaning, she seized handfuls of his dark hair. She felt his tongue taste the whipped cream and explore her darkest, most private places. Damn her pride and her smoldering hatred for him. She loved his touch. Craved it, needed it, wanted it. When he traced patterns within her folds using that glorious tongue of his, she screamed his name, almost making the walls come down.

After she let go of his hair, he lifted his head, her liquids glistening on his lips. "Was that fun for you, my sweet Mara?" he asked, licking his lips clean.

She couldn't help nodding. "Oh God, yes."