Wet Professor

Her jaw dropped at the size of the bathroom. It was bigger than her dorm room and her bedroom in Mama's trailer combined. The bath was as big as a hot tub and one could set up a bed in the space; the room was that big.

"Just how much does the school pay you?" she asked, glancing at the row of bathrobes and towels on the wall.

"Decently," he answered. "But not quite enough to buy a house like this. I also have a trust fund."

"Ah, so you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. No wonder you feel entitled to take advantage of students."

He scoffed. "So what if I was born into a well-off family? You go to George Eliot College, a cesspool of privilege."

"Don't I know it," she grumbled. She'd overheard a vomit-inducing conversation between two guys yesterday at the dining hall.

A guy with frosted tips had complained to his friend, "The food here sucks balls."

"I know," the friend, a guy wearing a Burberry hoodie, had said. "The cooks here are even worse than the private chef that my father fired last year for burning a souffle."

"With the tuition we pay, you'd think we'd at least get some freshly squeezed orange juice instead of this Tropicana crap."

Mara had nearly thrown her own glass of Tropicana in their spoiled faces.

Jesse raised his eyebrows. "You're not well-off?"

She shrugged. "I was born and raised in a trailer park."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

She snorted. "You're acting as if I just told you that I spent my childhood in an orphanage. Living in a trailer with my mama wasn't all that bad. Not as much space as your mansion, obviously, but never went hungry and Mama was good to me." Her roommate Lisa had complained that the dorm room they shared was smaller than the bedroom she had back home. For Mara, however, their room was an upgrade. At the trailer, all that she had been able to fit into her bedroom was a small bed and a punier nightstand.

"Your dad...?"

Another shrug. "What about him? He ran out on my mama a second after I was born." Then she asked, "How about you? What are your parents like?" She was guessing he had a controlling dad who had trouble expressing affection and a distant mom who was as cold as the pearls around her neck; he had to have bad parents if he'd grown up to be an amoral philosophy professor who had no qualms about blackmailing his student for sex.

"They're great. When I told them I didn't want to work for the family business and wanted to teach philosophy instead, they were very supportive and happily financed my education. I talk to them on the phone almost every day."

She blinked. "Let me get this straight. You have loving parents, yet you still turned out to be an unethical asshole?"

"Well, as a child, they sometimes refused to give me creme brulee if I did something bad."

"Oh my God, I hate you."

"You've told me that many times, my sweet Mara." Lifting her off the ground, he took her to the bathtub. With Mara sitting on his lap as he sat on the edge of the tub, he drew a hot bath. He grabbed a bottle of vanilla-scented body wash. "Do you want me to wash your tits or pussy first?"

"Neither," she muttered.

"Not an option." He cupped her breast, which was still sticky from the chocolate sauce that he'd licked off. "I'll wash your tits first." He dipped his hands in the water.

Involuntarily, she whispered, "Oh," as he rubbed the body wash all over her chest. Soon, her breasts were hidden under a layer of lather. She should have been repulsed by his touch, but the Lord have mercy on her corrupt soul, she loved the way his hands made her feel.

A grin appeared on his lips when he placed a finger inside her. "Oh, you're wet."

"Oh, shut up." She was unable to keep herself from quivering with arousal.

"Sweetheart, I tell you what to do, not the other way around." He covered her belly, ass, and thighs with body wash, paying no mind to the white foam that was getting all over his clothes. "Let me make sure you're clean everywhere." She groaned when he slipped two soapy fingers between her slit.

"Fuck," she breathed.

He dropped her into the bath, then joined her in the water. "I'm going to make you scream my name."

Before a word could leave her lips, he went under the water and over her clitoris. Then he put his mouth on it. Groaning some more, she clutched fistfuls of his hair as she felt his tongue stroke her nub. I can't give in, I can't give in. But when he started sucking on her clit, she knew she was going to surrender. As her feminine liquids mixed with the water, she screamed, "Oh, Jesse!" She let go of his hair when he came back up for air. Then she screamed his name again as he shoved her up against the white porcelain and plunged into her. After he came with her, she collapsed into his arms. She glanced at his crotch, relieved to see he'd put on a condom.

His dark hair now soaked and flat, he asked, "Want me to do that again?"

"You're fucking crazy."

"Is that a no?"

She shook her head against his wet shirt. "I think my body would explode if we did that again." Then she asked, "Wait, are condoms still effective under water?" Her high school sex ed hadn't covered that.

"Don't worry, my darling. If you end up pregnant, I'd marry you."

"How is the idea of getting married to a bastard like you supposed to put me at ease?"

"I'd take care of you and the baby."

She laughed. "Oh please."

He actually had the nerve to look hurt. "You don't think I would?"

"Why are we talking about this? I'm not having your baby."

He held her chin. "No, let's talk about this. You don't think I'd take care of you?"

"You're my professor."

"So?"

"You sexually harassed a student and blackmailed her for sex—i.e., you did it to me!"

"I only did it because I've wanted you for so long."

"What the hell kind of justification is that? It's wrong!"

"It's not like you haven't been enjoying yourself."

"Christ, you're fucking unbelievable." She then said, "It's getting late. I should head back to campus."

"Like hell you are. You're staying the night."

"What? No way!"

"Why? Do you have a date with some vocabulary challenged frat bro?" he said, actually sounding jealous.

"No, but—"

"Good. Because I would've made you cancel it."

"I'm so going to give you a scathing teaching evaluation."

"That's fine with me. As long as your ass is mine." Then grabbing her ass, he pulled her in for a kiss.