Flashback

*flashback*

The gods in training for the boys school was coming over this week.

"Rachelle! We need your help right now!" Cadence yelled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Something about Ares telling Aaron, son of Apollo, to show his dominance over us!" she growled.

"What's he doing now?" I growled back.

"He was saying that he would be the boss from now on, and Lilith said it wasn't going to happen, and Aaron pulled his sword out and slashed at her!" she yelled.  I said nothing as I stormed over to where they were.  Just as Aaron was about to bring his sword down on Lilith again, I waved my hand and muttered the incantation.  His sword was suddenly in my hand.  The boy turned to me angrily.

"Give it back!" he growled.

"I'll give it back, but if you even TRY to boss us around, we'll see what happens to you and your precious school...." I threatened.  Lady Artemis looked at me approvingly.

"I'll promise to keep my head down...IF you can beat me one on one. Pick your weapon" He challenged.

"I won't need a weapon, three rounds?" I replied.

"Three rounds, different weapons each time" he agreed.

"Well, I'll just use combat for the first round" 

"I'll use a bow" he replied.

"Ready, on the count of 3, you fight!" Anthony, my brother said.

"1...2...3!"

He shot an arrow, but I caught it easily, and dodged every time he shot another.  He looked surprised as I easily managed to grab his arm, and flip him onto his back, his weapons flying into the air.  He scrambled up, but his arrows had landed in the water.  He tried to throw a punch at me, but I caught it, and twisted his arm, I could see his eyes watering in pain.  He threw me off and was about to try and kick me, but I flashed him a charming smile.  He hesitated, giving me enough time to to swing my leg back and before he realized what I was doing, I kicked him, at least 37  feet high.  He fell to the ground with a groan.

"You win that round...I yield" he choked out.

"Heal him" I ordered.

"Wait what?" Apollo asked.

"Heal him, we said three rounds" I smirked.  There was cruel amusement shining in my mothers eyes.  Once Aaron was completely healed, I picked my weapon...magic. He picked a partner, technically neither of us had chosen a weapon, but we didn't set any rules.  He had chosen Hector, son of Hermes.  This was possibly the easiest spar I had ever had.  They came running at me at the same time, and I was next to a wall, I simply sidestepped and they rammed into the wall.  I snapped my fingers and a ring of fire surrounded them, the best part of this spell though...was that tigers would erupt from the fire if I wanted them to.  I summoned four tigers, and sat down on the ground as the tigers destroyed them, I had the ones attacking Hector go easy on him, but the other two had free reign.

"Alright, alright! Enough, call off your cats!" Aaron screamed. I snapped my fingers and the tigers walked over to me, and laid down at my feet.  I motioned for Apollo to heal them.

"What's the point? You already won!" Aaron exclaimed, massaging his shoulder where the tiger had scratched him.  

"Well we said three rounds, and wouldn't you like to gain back some dignity? After all, you were just beat up by two baby tigers" I taunted him.

"BABIES!?!?" he yelled.

"Or would you like to give up?" I asked innocently.

"You know what? I give up! But I'll promise you this, I'll challenge you to a different competition! And I WILL beat you, mark my words!" he threatened.

"Sure you will. Now, I believe we had a deal" I replied calmly.

"Fine, I'll keep my head down" he grumbled.

"I'm not going to fall for that, swear it on the River Styx" I said.

"Damn it" he muttered.

"I swear on the River Styx, that I will never attempt to show dominance over the goddesses in training, and I will continue to keep my head down for the rest of this visit" he promised reluctantly.

*flashback end*

Luckily, Aaron had kept his promise, (obviously).  He would die otherwise, or get cursed because we couldn't die.  Our sparring match was last week, and I noticed that Anthony, my brother, seemed to be avoiding Aaron, it was slightly concerning, because last time I checked...Aaron was his best friend.

Aaron's p.o.v

Every day, I talked with the guys, and insulted the girl I'd lost the battle with, and badmouthed her parents, even though I had no idea who her parents were. Now that I think about it, I never got her name.  What I found odd, was that something about her seemed... familiar.  I wanted to talk to Anthony about his, to see if he knew who she was.  But, I couldn't find him anywhere, every time I went into our room, he left without saying a word.  I caught a few glimpses of the girl who'd beaten me, oh shit! Then I realized...her eyes...  They were stormy grey, with a silvery tint to them, her dark purple hair...she looked just like Anthony!  I am SO stupid!  I was insulting him and his mother every time I badmouthed HER!  URGH!  HOW COULD I BE SO DUMB!?  HOW HAD I NOT SEEN IT BEFORE?????? I had to admit though, she was kind of pretty...