Chapter Eight

Mornings are the best when waking up to the person you love the most. Sebastian always made me breakfast in bed. Lacey Mae sang me a song when I finished, and her voice was amazing. As she finished, Sebastian provided me with a gift. I was so shocked because I didn't know it was serious for him. I cried happy tears. Mr. and Mrs. Lapp came in, filming, and I immediately cried. Before Sebastian could pop the question, I said," Yes!" He got up, kissed me, and swung me in his arms.
Mrs. Lapp invited family members to the house for a celebration. Everyone was well dressed, and since I been here, I haven't gotten anything special to wear. All the back and forth drama has made that impossible. I could see everyone from upstairs, as I was finding something to wear. Lacey Mae came upstairs to check on me. "Can't find anything?" she asked. Mae always knew exactly what was wrong with me. I nodded and wanted to cry, but I couldn't because she wouldn't let me.
"I bought you something," she told me while pointing at the door. In came a woman, she was pulling a rack full of clothes, makeup items, and appropriate shoes. I hugged Mae, and she left to let me get prepared. As the woman put together an amazing masterpiece, I decided the type of makeup look I was going for. Then, she went to work.
Walking to the backyard with all the guests, I felt nervous. Everyone began to stare. Jaws dropped, and eyes were opened wide. Viewing over the crowd, I saw Sebastian. As he turned to look at me, his face went into others' expressions. I giggled on the inside as I approached him. I grabbed his face and kissed him. "Hi, I'm Myra. Your soon-to-be-wife," I whispered into his ear. It broke his gaze and smiled.
We walked onto the dance floor and had the first dance. Still, he was speechless, but I think everything is so cute. Staring into his eyes as the light beamed in them was the highlight of the night. Sebastian is truly my soulmate. I've felt it since we first met, and I feel it now. Before it got too dark, we danced to one more song. The wind breezed through my hair, and the feeling of his touch was comforting. He made me happy, just as I made him.
He handed me his hand to escort me back into the house. As we entered, some of the guests were still here. Having family was the only thing I ever wanted in life. It made life feel complete. It made days, in time of need or not, feel like it went by blessedly. If my brothers were here, they would be happy! They would be proud! Most importantly, they would be S A F E!

This is the week of Sebastian's and I wedding. Tomorrow, I will be a new Mrs. Lapp. Even though it has a nice ring to it, it felt great to get rid of mine. Everything that I have been through has made me stronger. Getting to this point has made me realize that. I've got a family, husband, and one day a kid of my own. Sebastian is a great dad, and I know he'll be amazing to our kid as he has been to Mae.
  "Myra," I could hear his voice through the door. It was sweet and soft. I knew he wanted to come in, but it's a tradition and bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. I giggled and replied," Yes?" Sebastian didn't want a bachelor party, but I convinced him to go since I was going to my bachelorette party. He responded," No strippers, young lady." I laughed as I threw my brush at the door. He laughed with me, and before he left, he blew a kiss from the other side. This man is going to be the death of me. Till death do me part, as I'll say.
I went downstairs to a party bus awaiting me. When I got on, the girls screamed and handed me a glass of wine. The bus had a stripper pole, stripper, and male entertainer. Sorry, baby, but it's turn up time. I couldn't let my girls down. Besides, tonight's the night for a rule breaker just not too extreme.
The strippers and male entertainment was doing their jobs magnificently. Some of my girls went on the pole. They begged me to go up there, but I never tried anything like that. I declined politely and let the girls have at it. The ride was bumpy, but that didn't stop my fun, especially from the entertainment I saw ahead.
Before the driver could stop the car completely, I ran out to the building. I've always wanted to experience a place like New Orleans and the live music. My girls made the venue into Mardi Gras. If they are not the definition of true family or best friends, I don't know what is. I clutched onto my chest and cried happy tears.
"I told you she would love it," one of them said. They giggled, and I got up to start the party. Inside where balloons, drinks, penis straws, tiaras, a wife-to-be throne and more entertainers. I was so psyched! This was the BEST PARTY EVER! All thanks to my girls, I had the best time of my life.

Meanwhile at the bachelor party, the guys were at the strip club. "Sebastian, come on, man. Loosen up," one of the guys said. Sebastian sat in a chair in the corner, looking depressed. He replied," Man, she's going to kill me. I told her no strippers." The guy laughed and said," The girls have strippers and male entertainers there. My wife and I made sure you both could have the time of your lives. Now, get loose."
The guy got drinks so Sebastian could enjoy himself. The more drinks he threw in his face, the more loosen he got him. By the fifth drink, Sebastian was dancing with strippers and throwing drinks on their boobs. Sebastian was so loose, and there was no stopping him. In his mind, he was having the BEST TIME OF HIS LIFE!
As the guys tried to overthrown the girls at their games, the more each of them realized that Sebastian and I were getting sick. The girls didn't have to loosen me up with drinks, but I drank a lot. To loosen Sebastian, the guys had to make him drink. The total sum of our drinking was about 40 drinks down our throats. All I knew was the next day, the wedding is going to be filled with a lot of people with hangovers. Here we go...