Chapter 1

Lily's POV

Me and Cherry are sitting in Bob's car along with Marcie. I was dragged into this, yet I'm 15 and need to go with my older sister Cherry. When we arrived at the theater but Bob didn't want to stay he is already drunk if that's what you mean, I mean how could Cherry be with someone like Bob, he's barely not right for her, I though. I walked while Cherry and Bob were arguing about seeing a movie, while I head over to the theater. I sat in one of the seat and then I saw Dallas Winston with two other boys, I overheard my sister talking about how she's in love with Dallas one time at one of her sleepover parties, but Dallas doesn't seem good enough for my sister, but that's her life. Cherry and Marcia came I sat besides Cherry. Dallas was annoying Cherry, man he wants her badly, I though. Dallas left to get some coke or whatever, while we watched the movie. I saw a boy with brown hair, slicked to the back, wearing jeans and a black shirt, Hm he must be a greaser, I though. I turned my head when Dallas came back with coke. He gave one to each and I throw my coke on Dallas at the same time as Cherry did. Dallas left and then we looked at the movie until the same boy I looked at earlier was looking at us.

"You going to pick out on us also?" Cherry asked, the boy shook his head widedeye.

"N-no." Cherry calmed down while I started at him, nicely and gave him a warm smile.

" You don't seem the type. Want to come sit down with us?" He looked at his other body and they moved down with us.

~After Movie~

We were all walking down the street, while I stand besides Ponyboy, who's name is original and I love it. Then there was Bob's car following us, plus I learned that his two other friends are Johnny and Two-Bits Matthew, also he has a big brother name Darry, and another brother named Sodapop. Bob came out drunk and along with his friend. He came close to Cherry and Marcia had Two-Bits jacket on her since she is cold.

"What are you doing Cherry? Why you walking with them?!" I went behind Ponyboy, and hide myself. Two-Bit busted his bottle and gave it to Ponyboy, and took out his switchblade.

"All righ, all right! We're coming, Marcia, Lily please go. I need to speak to Ponyboy." I didn't move at all, Bob came and dragged me off Pony. I grunted and kicked him but no use. Cherry was talking to Pony until she was done, Pony came and took my hand.

"Pony..." I stared at him and smiled. Soon he pulled me into a hug, I sight and cried a little. Cherry came and pulled me with her.

"Bye Lily, see you around school." I had a sad look in my eyes and cried.

"Bye Pony, I-" Bob interrupted me.

"HURRY UP, NOW!" I ignored him.

"Pony, I want to be a greaser." His buddies looked shocked and so did the Socs. Pony smiled and took my hand.

"LILY, GET YOUR ASS HERE OR I'LL KILL PONY!" I ignored Bob. Me, Pony, Two-Bits, and Johnny ran. Once we stopped at a house, it wasn't like the Socs but better, small and I like that. Pony looked at Two-Bits and he nods his head.

"Lily, go with Two-Bits and he will take you into the house and I will come in a few hours. Two-Bits please explain to Darry about Lily." I left with Two-Bits and Pony left. Once we entered the house I saw two boys one of them looked much older than the others, had his hair like a Socs, and lots of muscles. The other one looked like Pony, but so handsome, so handsome he could be a movie star. Those two boys stared at me and I flushed right away.

"Two-Bits, why is there a girl who looks like a Socs, in our house?" The one with the muscles said. Two-Bit took the man or boy, cause he looks young enough to be anyone of those options into the kitchen and talked. I sat on the sofa and saw the other one, the movie star one.

"Hi my name is Soda, Sodapop." I smiled while he looked at me, well I must admit he is a movie star well looks like one. I smiled and kind of blushed, I saw a clock on the wall and it's 10pm, ohh where could Pony be, I though. Soda was looking at the TV. Two-Bits and the man/boy was still talking but talking more calmer.

"My name is Lily Valance. Yeah, I'm Cherry Valance sister. I go to school with Ponyboy." I told Soda since he was waiting for that I guess. He turned to me and grinned, god I could wipe the grin if he's planning on doing something to me.

"Oh no, I'm not grinning like that, just Pony doesn't get much attention from girls he's always having a hard time finding one, that's all. Anyways why you here? Aren't you suppose to be with your sister?" I shook my head and smield.

"I want to be a Greaser." His eyes widen up and mouth fell to the floor, I blushed and he tried too find some words but was speechless. The boys came and both of them smiled at me.

"Welcome to the family of the Greasers! Your clothes are in the bathroom, call us if you need something. By the way the name is Darry." I smiled and made my way to the bathroom and closed the door. I saw a dress silky goes up to my knee, its has blue flowers and a white shoe, there's also two blue leather jacket and the black leather jacket. I put my dirty clothes in the laundry and put on my new clothes, I opened the door and braided my hair naturally and smiled. Some other boys came in and whistled, I rolled my eyes and sat besides Soda.

"Where's Pony?" Soda shrugs his shoulders. I had a worried look on my face.

~1:00am~

Pony came and was shivering. Darry threw his newspaper and had a dark look in his eyes, when Pony came.

"Where the hell have you been?! Do you know what time it is?! I can't even call the cops because of your damn mind!"

"I was in the park with Johnny." I stood behind Soda, Darry was mad now.

"What , why you in the park at this time?!" Soda was about to say something I could feel it.

"Leave him alone!" Soda hollered.

"SHUT UP!" Darry yelled at Soda.

"DONT YOU YELL AT HIM!" Pony said and then Darry pushed Pony. Pony got up and ran, I tried running after him.

"Pony, PONY!" Soda held me back and I cried in his shirt. I looked at Darry with mad eyes, I grabbed my two jackets and ran out. I went to the park and found Pony and Johnny in trouble. The Socs were drowning Pony and the others were kicking Johnny.

"Stop it, STOP IT LEAVE PONY ALONE!" One of the Socs slapped my face and pushed me down. Johnny got up and killed Bob. I ran over to Pony and covered him with my black leather jacket. Oh no what are we going to do? I got scared and soon the darkness fell on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I updated the 1st chap! Hoped you enjoyed it, I know it's all crappy but I'm having a crappy weekend and I have to study for my exams even though we have like two and a half week of break, I still have 2 study.

How did you like Lily being a Greaser? Of course she can't make her hair like one but she can sure dress like one, eh? ;)

Comment and Rate please! :)

Bye my lovelies! <3