Chapter 3: Changes

Y/N POV

I stopped crying and decided it was time for me to go. I shouldn't have to deal with this because I don't deserve this. I got up and tried to run out but then someone grabbed my hair.

"Did I say I was done with you?"

You already knew Namjoon was about to hit you but you decided you weren't going to deal with it . You smacked Namjoon's hand off of your hair and yelled at him.

"IM DONE KIM NAMJOON! IM DONE! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HIT ME ANYMORE!"

"Ha." he snickered

"So you got tough huh?"

*SMACK*

"Not so tough now are you?"

*SMACK*
You smacked Namjoon back in the face hard. His head turned and he held his cheek in his hand. You grabbed your keys and ran out as fast as you could out of the house. You ran down the street thinking of what Namjoon was going to do to you. You were breathing heavily, your chest puffing up and down. You were running but didn't know where you were going. All of a sudden you bumped into a guy.  You looked up and saw a familiar face. You didn't know him but he looked so familiar.

"I-I'm so sorry" you said panting.

"It's ok but are you okay?" the mystery man asked.

"U-Umm yeah i'm just in a hurry."

"Well why don't I take you where you need to go? My car's right there."

"Oh ok sure thanks."

"C'mon".

You got into his car without thinking and you told him you decided you were just going to go get some coffee instead.  You two arrived at the coffee shop and ordered. You sat at a table while the man sat down. He sat down and you two started talking.

"So what's your name?" you asked out of curiosity.

"Jeon Jungkook and yours?"

"Kim Y/n"

"Well it's very nice to meet you Miss Kim Y/n!" he said smiling.

"It's very nice to meet you too Mr. Jeon Jungkook!" you said back blushing.

After a few minutes you guys left the coffee shop and you told Jungkook to take you home. He walked you up to your door. You opened the door and Namjoon was standing right there.

"Hmm so you went out to be this nerd? Not to mention he works with me." Namjoon said sternly.

"Y-You work with him?" you asked.

"Didn't I just say that?"

You realized that Jungkook was so familiar because you recognized him from bighit.

"Well you know what? It's Not my problem if he works with you or not. I'd gladly spend another day with him than with you. Fucking scumbag" You said sternly.