☾ Scenario ; ❝ December ❞

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

Pairing: Mephisto Pheles/fem!Reader

Word count: 900

SFW, but has a lil bit naughty ending ;

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

[ Feedback would be appreciated! <3 ]

Published on Tumblr: May 3rd, 2019.

The room was filled with a cinnamon scent.

The lamps were dimmed, leaving a fireplace as a main source of light.

He could feel the warmness coming from the fire as he was seated on his favorite chair in front of it.

Emerald eyes were directed at the window, where they observed hundreds of tiny snowflakes falling lazily on the now slightly frozen ground. The orbs backed up on the sky every time a flake ended its short journey.

An amused snort pierced the air.

"Why am I still entertained by these antics?"

Mephisto was now looking at the tea set that one of his maids had set on a table next to him. He reached for a drink and peacefully brought white porcelain cup to his lips. A pleasured sound left his mouth after demon swallowed not-as-hot now liquid.

He closed his tired eyes, whilst still holding the teacup now with both of his hands close to his mouth. Mephisto hummed as the smell of his favorite tea filled his nostrils.

The calmness was interrupted by the loud opening of the door, causing the King of Time to glance back from his violet chair.

"It's so damn cold outside!"

He returned to his original position, adjusting himself a little.

"Oh, really? Didn't I tell you to wear something more adequate to the weather?" he told her, taking another sip.

The female that entered the room moments ago, was now making her way to the chair to the opposite of Mephisto's.

As she tried to sit down, Mephisto cleared his throat to attract her attention. She looked at him, her red cheeks from the coldness making her even more adorable. He patted his lap invitingly.

When you finally sat comfortably, purple-haired demon handed you a cup of tea.

"It's so good," you mumbled, "I can't believe you actually remembered to get me the caramel one."

He only chuckled, placing his one hand on your left hip and the second was gently resting on your thighs. You weren't facing him nor your back, but he had easy access to your right cheek and neck.

After you've been sitting there a while, you could also feel the heat of the fireplace.

Mephisto noticed how you accidentally zoned out, looking at the falling snow outside. He let you watch it for a couple of minutes, taking the empty teapot from your hand.

He kissed your temple lovingly, waking you up.

"I thought it's cold outside?" he asked, teasingly.

"It is, but," you paused for a moment to find the right words, "it's just... magical, somehow."

"Mmm, you're right, dearest. It is still a marvelous sight to see." he agreed, looking at the scenery outside the window once again.

And he wasn't lying. Even if he was an entity that lived forever and had no end of time, the view of snow never bore him. He may be one thousand years old, two or more, but that's the not only one thing from Assiah he treasures the most.

For example, another one was you.

Mephisto may appear as an emotionless asshole, but something inside him changed when he met you. He became softer, but not in a negative way. Since then, he started to appreciate everything around him more - like that tiny, freshly grown flower, he once noticed when walked by last spring. The place it bloomed wasn't really appropriate, because it was almost on a busy road. And yet, nature doesn't give up and grows wherever it can - similar to humans he has met in the past. Mephisto then lightly grinned to himself, adjusted his hat and continued his walk.

Demon intertwined your hands together, turning his head to look at you, and you looked at him as well. A glint in his eyes showed he was certainly thinking about something, and in fact, he was - he wanted to tell you all the unspoken words he's unable to confess because of his own pride.

You kissed him on the nose slightly, making him raise an eyebrow.

"We should kiss properly, darling."

And so you did. You closed the distance between you, pressing a kiss on his lips. Mephisto smirked during it, wanting to deepen the kiss.

He licked your bottom lip, which was a habit of his. It was marking you as his, or at least, that's what he says it means.

Just as you parted your luscious lips and was ready to play with his, you heard a knock on the window.

Mephisto's head fell down on his chest as he sighed heavily, probably already knowing who it was.

"Aniue? Are you there?"

You groaned when heard that flat voice. Standing up from your boyfriend's lap, you walked up to the window and opened it.

The freezing air hit your face, reminding you of the usual weather in mid-December. Meantime, something jumped inside the room.

"Did I interrupt you?" Amaimon asked in his usual monotonous voice.

"Actually, yes." you grunted.

"Well, sorry not sorry."

Mephisto teleported himself to you and gave your forehead a warm kiss.

"We'll continue later, princess. Get ready and dress nicely," he whispered to your ear as his voice got husky, "or you'll be on your knees for the rest of the night."

You got closer to him and placed your hands on his chest; you felt his hand on your ass.

"As you wish."