➵ Rin with a S/O who's an earth demon ➵

Rin:♢ very, very curious boy

Rin:

♢ very, very curious boy. he doesn't really have good memories with earth demons (considering the situation with Shiemi,,), but you being one of them and his s/o as well, brings him a chance to get some knowledge about them.

♢ he's half happy and half slightly intimidated that you're an actual, full demon; however, that gives him a great opportunity - to learn and accept his demon side better; it surely gets him insecure sometimes, but being around demons that are friendly towards him is definitely helping him in this case.

♢ ok listen. we all know Nii-chan. the greenman. if you tend to have them as your favorite kin, they're following Rin EVERYWHERE and he LOVES IT. tiny little babies keep fighting for his attention, and want to be constantly pet by him all the time. and he does pet them every time.

♢ he's sometimes "competing" with Shiemi and said Nii-chan to see whose greenmen are better; usually, that results in both parties being ignored, as the demons happily interact with each other with no malicious intentions.

♢ Rin actually likes listening to your rambling about earth demons, Amaimon included; hearing stories or just your observations are not only useful in his exorcist school/work, but also during battles with earth type demons. However, he doesn't expect you to say everything you know - after all, you can't tell him all your weak spots.

♢ absolutely loves your ability to create flowers on the spot. he's gonna educate himself a lil, so when you try to surprise him with some kind of a flower that's unknown to the region where he lives, he plays that uno reverse card on you and tells you the name of the flower immediately.

♢ oh Rin, if you only could memorize other important things like you do this. Yukio would appreciate that.

♢ Rin's demon senses definitely recognize your smell - the foresty-kind of smell is never unnoticed by his nose; it fills his nostrils nicely, and he loves how refreshing it is.