➵ Demon!Rin NSFW headcanons ➵

WARNING: Manga spoiler, female reader implied.

a/n: these are N/SFW hc! Kato really said demon!rin and so did i lmfao. headcanons under the cut due to length. beta read by my bff (thats not even in the fandom,,, i appreciate it a lot) ♡

Demon!Rin:

♡ hoo boi his stamina is never-ending. He can literally go as many rounds as possible and he WON'T get tired at all.

♡ ok, ok. listen. he's MASTER at dirty talking and his mouth literally NEVER shuts up. comments on everything, groans, moans and couldn't care less about people's complaints about it.

♡ "god, fuck, you're so wet," he says with a smirk, his chest rising and falling quickly, "but don't think we're done. I'm gonna destroy that tight little pussy of yours."

♡ speaking about being vocal, he wants you to remain verbal of your pleasure too. Whether those would be moans, pants, whatever, really. he just wants to see that you're liking it like he does.

♡ HE HAS A THING for spanking and NO ONE can convince me otherwise. by the time he's done with teasing you, your asscheeks have his handprints on them, and he's grinning after seeing your slit being covered in white silk. he's also fond of (lightly) slapping your pussy.

♡ Demon!Rin is such a fucking tease, he can literally leave you in need for hours, slowly toying with your sensitive clit while sitiing in between your legs and stopping just as you feel like you're gonna come. he places his warm hand on your thighs and goes, "hmm, do you really wanna come? you're not gonna get it that easily, baby."

♡ he places his hand on you throat when he's fucking you. he doesn't necessarily choke you, he just feels it's cool and shows his dominance a lot more.

♡ I dare yOU TO PLAY WITH HIS TAIL. He's gonna go FERAL.

♡ into marking, probably even more than human!Rin (that's just too shy to admit it). this little shit will bite you in places that are hard to cover in purpose. might draw blood a little bit, which he licks off anyway.

♡ looooooooooves blowjobs!! he'll throw his head back, grab a place his hand on your head and let out silent curses. Since human!Rin is still there, he'll moan praises just as he's about to cum.

♡ "Yes, yes, oh fuck! I love your mouth, fuck, you're so good at this!"

♡ but! this boy can eat you out for hours too! he in fact, still prefers giving over receiving. he gets really messy though - his spit and your silk dribbling down his chin, red marks on your thighs due to his hold on them with his claws.

♡ his tongue gets longer in his demon form, so he can practically fuck you with it. he sometimes tries to dirty talk "with his mouth full", but you can't understand nothing since,,, he's quite busy and so are you. if he gets nothing in response, he growls and sends up vibrations in your cunt.

♡ when you two are done, he gives you a sweet kiss, which is quite unlike him; lets human!Rin take control of his body again and leaves aftercare in his hands.