Chapter 1

Hazels P.O.V

Being the presidents daughter. Well it isn't fun, it is but not all the time. I kinda enjoy it because I'm able to do things that I wouldn't normally be able to do. Well let's just say I'm a rule breaker and I have no problems admitting it. My fathers are over protective. Yes I said fathers. no they're not gay but, their both funny and love to have fun.

I have two brothers. Noah and Bryan. Bryan is my twin and Noah is just Noah. I was born on my fathers birthday. Yay for me but not so yay. You're probably thinking ( wow that sucks she has to celebrate her birthday not only with her brother but her father. I would hate to be her. ). Well you're right. It does suck.

Not does that suck but being famous can sometimes suck. Everybody is like wow your life is so perfect. Your modeling, singing, dancing, acting, and so on and so on. I tell them yeah it is but, I really wanna tell them back to back the hell of my life and worry about your own damn life. My life isn't all perfect I have family issues to you know. I know it's rude but hey I keep the thoughts to myself.

I'm only fifteen right now but I have thirty two more days till my birthday. Oh did I mention my birthday is the first day of summer. That's right baby June 21st. You know it.

My father " Donny " is the president. His friend " Jacob " is like a second father but, he is a PE teacher , a dance choreographer who is well known, and lastly a sports coach. Technically any sport you can think of he does it. I think the school name is " The National Academy of Hinkins Heights". The school looks pretty cool.