Chapter 3

Noah POV

I woke up to the sound of my fathers whispering , " What if he wakes up ? " right away i knew that was Jaccob.

" Shut up before you do wake him. " i herd my birth father ' Mr. President' ( Donny )whispers.

With that i got up.

" What the heck are you guys doing ? " i asked them, their backs turned from me.

They turned around with a worried look on their faces.

" Nothing. We were, um, um. Just leaving. " my father said. " Ow. What was that slap on the back of the head for ? "

" Are you going to tell him or do you want me to tell him ? " Jaccob asked. ( father # 2 )

" Tell me what ? Also you guys make a lot of sound. " i spoke.

They both looked at me with the same expression. The oh no look.

" Well first before we tell you, help us wake up Bryan and Hazel. " they both said in unison.

" Nope. " I said popping the p. " They're sleeping and it's seven in the morning."

" You could just give us an idea. " Jaccob said.

" Don't you have to go to work or something ? "

" Noah ! " my father yelled.

" What, I was just saying. Sheesh you guys together are crazy. " I told them and they just looked at each other laughed.

" Hey, we've been best friends since I think college or it might have been before college." Jaccob says.

" So are you guys going to tell me or what ?" I give them the questioning look.

" You'll just have to wait until Bryan and Hazel wake up or we can use blow this party blow horn. " father told me.

" Oooo! I'm in." I told them excitedly while getting out of my bed.
Bryan's room was down the hall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do you think The Fathers are going to tell them ?

What do you guys think so far about the book ?

I'll post the next chapter maybe tomorrow or tonight. It depends on how busy I am.

If you have any ideas or theories about what might happen next just message me or comment.

I'm willing to know what you actually think.

Please vote, comment, and share!
- Lex