Siblings

Garroth-

Him- Zane (Little), Vylad (Little)
The first time you met Zane was before you even became friends with Garroth. He seemed like a wannabe emo and he didn't like you at all. Then you began to date Garroth and you both got around to getting alone. Vylad, you met through Garroth when you went over to his house. He was adorable and cute.

You- Blyke, Philip, Amara, Liberty, Serenity, Dylan (Little)
It surprised Garroth when he realized you had 6 siblings to take care of. Your mom was always working and your dad had left you so once in a while he offers his mom to take care of them. Reluctantly you and your mom say yes to which Zianna gladly makes them feel at home with her.

Laurence-

Him- Cadenza (Big), Caleb (Future little)
Caleb isn't born yet, but you and Cadenza got close after meeting his family. It was great to have another girl to talk to and plus she did fashion. She loved how you treated her brother as well.

You-- Andy (Big)
Andy was overprotective with you as any older brother would be. But for some reason he really liked Laurence since he was captain of the soccer team, the team Andy was in. So right away they became buddies while you just sat there confused on why they talked about their games they've had.

Aaron-

Him- Melissa (Big)
You met Melissa way after you and Aaron started dating. She came off as serious and professional. Your bisexual side came out and you realized that the Lycan siblings were really hot.

You- None

Dante-

Him- Gene (Big)
Gene gave you a weird vibe the first time you met him. But he was nice and actually very friendly so you warmed up. Then you became close friends which Dante loved. He always wanted his girlfriend to be close to his brother as a platonic way and that's just how you were.

You- None

Travis-

Him- None

You- None

Zane-

Him- Garroth (Big), Vylad (Little)
Zane has a hard time expressing his caring side to his brothers. So when he sees how close you and Aphmau are he always wants to ask you how you have the patience for her. Of course you catch on and tell him that he just has to accept how loving and affectionate his brothers are.

You- Aphmau (Big)
It was so awkward at first when you two started dating. He would want to bring Aphmau everywhere when it was you two which made her be a third wheel. At some point after Aaron and Aphmau got together it began to be double dates.

Gene- 

Him-Dante (Little)
Dante didn't even know who you were at first. When he hit on you he thought his brother's reaction would be scary, but then he saw yours and realized how perfect you were for Gene. Soon you both became friends and you would go to him when Gene pissed you off.

You- Laurence (Big), Cadenza (Big), Caleb (Future Little)
Laurence did NOT like it when you and Gene became friends. He did everything in his power to keep you away from him but it wasn't working. After so many tries he finally began to realize that you actually brought out the good in Gene so he began to accept your friendship. Then you began to date- and his brother side came out once again. Cadenza was on board you two dating since the beginning. For some odd reason she loved the idea of a Bad Boy being controlled by a young feisty girl.

Kai- 

Him- None

You- Ein (Big)
Kai didn't really know Ein. All he knew was that he had bad blood with every wolf and that you really looked up to Ein. Ein didn't care about you are Kai as long as you guys didn't get in his way of his plans.

Blaze- 

Him- None

You- None

Vylad-

Him- Garroth (Big) Zane (Big)
Garroth was so easy to become friends with. In fact he was like the brother you never had. He was so social and you were so social, it was like friendship at first sight. Zane was a different case. He didn't warm up to you until he found out you liked to make sweets with your older sister.

You-  Kawaii~Chan (Big)
Vylad and Kawaii~Chan just want you to be happy. They don't hang out or talk but they have something in common. Loving you so much.