Surprise?!

Suga stands there not being able to speak. He looks at you both, punches himself to make sure he's not dreaming. You and Jin look at Suga nervously... You try to explain but he won't listen. Suga asked jin if they can talk in private...

Suga- I'm shocked
Jin- i know I-
Suga- I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A GRILFRIEND!
Jin- *in shock that is why he is mad*
Suga- AND IT IS YOUR SISTER
JIN- i- I'm sorry
Suga- I don't want to be the parent here but you can't date your sister bro
Jin- I get it it's weird
Suga- Jk date who you want but maybe not your sister
Jin- that's true it would be awkward for our parents
Y/N- thinks: they talk so loud -_-
Suga- I think you should ~
Jin- ya I will letter today
Y/N- thinks: why did he suddenly go silent?
Suga- cya later
Jin- bye ho
Y/N- what were you guys talking about?
Jin- oh uhh I wasn't gonna tell you yet but..
Y/N- he is breaking up with me -in head
Y/N- I have to do something, think THINK
Jin- I thin-

Y/N goes on top of jin to make I'm nervous But then you suddenly know you made a mistake. Your mom walks in with groceries from target. She looks at you guys in shock. Unlike Suga is yelled WTF DID I JUST SEE! You get up quickly and apologize and you try to make an excuse that you fell on him... but she could tell you were lying. She bands you from ever talking to each other unless it's dinner time. After that day you and Jin never went close to each other. Sadly it's been a whole week without talking or anything with each other. You miss him not in a relationship way in a brother sister way. You missed having someone to talk to. And most of all you missed his accompany. You decided to talk to him when he was at his locker. You say hi but what he does next shocks you...