Foreword

From the moment Molly first set eyes on Jason, she knew she liked him. She knew that she wanted to become best friends with this boy.

Jason, not so much. As a child, he found Molly a pest. She wouldn't leave him alone; most of the time, she'd walk home with the Waltons from school just to be with him. He'd been a bit rude to her those first few years.

But after spending a lot of time with her, it just became a regular routine. She'd come over and they'd go fishing down by the creek. Or he'd go to her house and they'd see who could throw rocks the farthest.

By the time they became teenagers, Molly and Jason were the best of friends. You never saw one without the other, and you never heard one name without the other. They just fit together. Everyone got so used to "Molly and Jason" or "Jason and Molly" that it was impossible to imagine them without each other.

Fifteen was an exciting age. At fifteen, they admitted their true feelings for each other and shared their first kiss.

Of course, this was the moment that the whole town had been waiting for for so long, and to celebrate, the family invited friends over for singing and dancing and playing games.

And ever since that magical night, Jason and Molly had been completely head over heels in love. It was the type of love that you only saw in the movies; it was a "high school sweetheart" type thing.

They walked together to school and back. They had dates every other day. They would stay up all hours of the night out singing and dancing with each other and having such a good time until one of their parents would come out to find them. And they would hide. And they would get caught. And they would get in trouble but not care one bit. And they'd do it all over again the next weekend.

Seventeen was when school ended. Jason got a scholarship to study at Klineberg Conservatory. Molly moved right along with him, and they eloped without anyone's family knowing.

Letters were sent out to the family members, and shortly after, they arrived and celebrated and soon left the couple alone.

After moving back to Walton's Mountain, they took over the Dew Drop Inn, providing their own entertainment every night.

Jason found a small house just outside of town, and they claimed it as their own. A little while later, Molly announced her pregnancy, and their first baby girl was born.

But we're getting a bit ahead here. Let's rewind to that first night as a happily married couple...

This story goes out to Otter924
I hope this is everything you wanted it to be so far! And don't go judging; you haven't seen anything yet!!