Chapter One: The Meet

I don't usually leave my house without my mom or someone I know. I know, I know it sounds like I am five years old.. but, I just I don't like being alone. I have always done things with others. Well most things, The bathroom stuff I do on my own. 

I consider myself a pretty sheltered kid even though I am seventeen years old. I don't sit on my phone and all that I just hang out with my people. who are my people? Well Corey and Tyler, these two guys are the best and I don't even think they know it. 

"Yo! Kat, are we hanging out at Starbucks or nah?" Corey yells while I am finishing up putting a light make-up on my eyelashes. 

"Starbucks, but we are waiting on Tyler to get here." I respond. I look at Corey in the mirror and he looks a bit depressed. Corey and I met when we were nine, but told me he loved me when we were fifteen. I told him that I didn't want a relationship for a while. And we haven't talked about it since. 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I hear a knock on the door and the door opening. 

"Hey Kat you upstairs?" I hear Tyler's voice, and a females as well.

"YO! Tyler. yeah I am up here in my room." I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. 

"Hey Kat, this is Devin, my girlfriend." Tyler says while entering my room. I look back and see her, dressed in tight jeans with holes all the way up the thighs and crop shirt showing her stomach and piercings all over her face making her look like some sortive vudu  doll.

I give a small kind warm smile and hold my hand out for her and all she does is smile and turn towards Tyler. I give a long sigh and look back at Corey. He shrugs his shoulders and walks out of my room and all of us pile out as well. 

"So who is driving?" I question holding up the keys.

"You." Devin says walking past me with Tyler. 

Corey grabs my keys out of my hand and looks at me with kind eyes. 

"I'll drive if you want me to. I don't mind doing it for you."

I smile a tiny one and hug him. Letting him go to get into the car. 

+++

On our way to Starbucks all I can think of is Devin, when did her and Tyler  get together; like I saw him just four days ago. And they act like they have been together for a whole year, I just don't get it.  

Anyway this is going to be interesting, even though I am someone who loves to be social and usually I like a lot of people but her... There is something that I don't like about her. She is very closed off... good thing Ill never be like that. 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

HEY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! 

this was just a trial run and what not, if you can get this to 20 likes then that will tell me that you guys want more. Please let me know.!!!!!!!