First day

It was your first day of being a senior in high school. Finally. You were done with school and ready for college. After turning your annoying alarm off, you quickly got up and stretched. You proceeded to walk down the stairs to the kitchen for a glass of water. As you drank the water walking up the stairs, you went to the bathroom to take a shower, wash your face, and brush your teeth. Normal morning. As you finished getting dressed in your uniform, which fit you perfectly, you put on a bit of makeup and placed some comfortable clothes in your bag. You had been dancing since you were young and had dreamt of being a choreographer. As a result, you were apart of the dancing program at school which allowed you to go to workshops and perform here and there for the school. It was your last year so you felt that you should work harder this year by practicing almost every day after school.

You walked into school and went straight to your locker. You had seen some friends you had made last year near your locker so you smiled and waved at them. One's name was Seulgi, you felt closest to her. The other's name, Nayeon and the third's name was Jihyo. "Hey, guys! It's been so long!" You exclaimed when you reached them. "Hey, girl! I heard there is a new guy at the school this year and he is so-called "hot"." Seulgi exclaimed with seducing eyes. You just laughed. You hadn't found anyone that attracted you since Freshman year which was a big mistake. None of the guys at your school wanted a serious relationship, just sex. It annoyed you but as a senior, it didn't bother you that much since you'd be leaving anyway. You became rather curious as to who the new student was.

You and all your friends coincidently had the same class. As you all walked in and sat down in random seats next to each other, the teacher interrupted the class chatter. "Good morning class. Please sit down anywhere we will have assigned seats tomorrow." The whole class went silent once a boy came into the room. A really hot one. "This is the new student you may have heard of. Please introduce yourself." "Hello my name is Jungkook, I am from Busan and I love to dance. Please be kind to me." After he bowed he sat diagonal to your friend who was to the right of you. He was really hot. You couldn't stop looking at him which was normal compared to the rest of the class, especially girls. Everyone was looking at him as if he was an idol, he sure did look like one.

After class ended it was lunchtime. You and your friends naturally got food together and sat down somewhere in the cafeteria. As everyone was talking and enjoying their meals, Jungkook was done getting his food and was clearly looking for somewhere to sit. A group of girls were waving their hands gesturing him to go and sit with them. Since he was new and had no friends here, you could tell why he quickly sat with them. You didn't notice you were staring at the whole situation until Jihyo had waved her hand in front of you. The situation somehow made you kind of jealous. You quickly shook it off and had a normal lunch until the bell rang.

As you and your friends sat in your seats ready for the last lesson of the day, Jungkook had sat down the same time as all of you. A bunch of girls swarmed over to his desk, some that weren't even in the class, and started asking him questions trying to get to know him. Let me rephrase that, "get in his pants". Your school made you sick, well, the students did. Pretty much everyone just wanted to get into each other's pants...pathetic. You clearly never had any interest in the hanky-panky business since no one attracted you. 

Once class ended you said bye to your friends as you walked out of class and straight to the practice room for the first time this year. "Ahhhh, I sure missed this room." You sighed to yourself after shutting the door. You already had changed and was stretching to get ready to practice a dance you had made up yourself. The song "Hold Tight" by Sabrina Carpenter came on and you were getting excited. You hadn't danced much over the summer but you definitely weren't that rusty. Your adrenaline was through the roof as you swayed your hips, squatting to the floor flaunting your butt, making sure your expressions were spot on with the song. You felt sexy. You took a quick break getting a sip of water from your baby pink hydro flask. You looked back behind you and saw a pair of eyes in the slender window quickly move away as you made eye contact. You shook it off as it had happened before not thinking much about it and continued dancing. Little did you know, it was the new hot student Jungkook watching you amazed.