He drinks?

As you noticed the weird look he gave you, you started to get nervous and rethink your question. Before you could justify what you had said, he started talking. "Are you implying what I think you are implying?" Your face started to get hot. Oh no, maybe I shouldn't of asked this... You were really curious as to if he was a virgin or not. You were, and you were curious of him. So incredibly curious. Fuck it, you nodded your head. He stared at you with a smirk on his face for a few seconds then looked out the window and put his arms on the table as he put his hands together in a ball. "If you are wondering if we had sex, we never did but it was close." It was close? Were they making out and someone chickened out? "Sooo...did you guys ever makeout or?" He started to chuckle and nodded his head as he took a sip of his water. Even though you wanted to know really bad regardless of his answer, now you are kind of regretting asking him. The thought of another girl tongue deep in his mouth makes you itch inside. "Did you think I was a player?" He asked. "What? No not at all." You exclaimed with your hands in the air. 

As you both finish your food you exit the cafe and begin walking to school. You both were still pretty tired so you didn't converse much. As soon as you walked into school, your friends were waiting for you. "Oh my god, you took forever today." Nayeon whined. "I came like 4 minutes past the time I usually come. You guys' will never believe what I did this morning." They all became quiet and started looking at you with curious eyes. "Come on, let's go to class first." 

You thought barely anyone would be in class yet since you guys had always met there super early, but you were wrong. In fact, it was test day. As you and your friends walked in, you saw all your classmates with their noses deep in their books studying away. "Crap, I completely forgot! I will tell you guys' at lunch." You exclaimed. You suddenly felt a lot better about having breakfast this morning since you could study clearly. 

It's now lunch time as you were super excited to tell your friend's what was up. You all sat down and immediately before you could get to your food first, one of your friends asked. "Soooo, what happened this morning?" Nayeon asked. They all looked at you waiting. "Alright alright. So, this morning me and Jungkook walked to this cafe near our neighborhood and got breakfast. We talked about each other and asked questions too." They all started to have the same look on their face as if it wasn't that interesting at all. Especially after you had told them about what you guys' did in the janitors closet. You told them in detail too that night. You guys' were all close like that as you all trusted each other dearly. "Okay, I know it doesn't seem too interesting but I was very curious as to how far him and his ex girlfriend went on a physical base." "Well?" Jihyo asked. "He told me the most they did was makeout. That means he is a virgin for sure." "How do you know that?" Seulgi asked before shoving her mouth. "That was his first ever girlfriend." You said with a slight smirk. You couldn't help but be grateful he wasn't a player. You weren't so sure at first since you guys' had just met and madeout but you didn't care too much. Fuck it, it's my senior year. 

After school ended, you noticed Jungkook packing his things rather quickly. As soon as he got up and put his bag over his arm, he looked towards you. "Hey y/n, I'm not gonna be able to make it to practice tonight." He said with sparkling eyes. You always felt so deeply in his eyes, it felt as if you were melting. Oh shit I just realized what he said. "Oh, okay that's fine! You don't need to come everyday of course. Recommended though is at least 3 days a week." He nodded and smiled as he headed out the classroom swiftly. You started to feel a bit alone which was odd since you had always enjoyed time in solitude anyways. Especially when dancing, but this year was going to be a bit different you had realized. 

After dancing extra hard today, you started to feel that you were burning out a bit. You walked home around 7pm and when you got there, you were startled at all the missing calls you saw. What the fuck, why are they all from Jungkook?  You thought loudly. You immediately called him back to see what was up. He answered all funny-like. "Hello, y/n? Finally you call me back. Please come over I'm so lonely." He was slurring his words big time. Is he drunk? "Have you been drinking Jungkook?" There was a pause. "Just come over you will see." You started to get intense butterflies as the thought of Jungkook being drunk and vulnerable crossed your mind. Holy fuck. "Okay, I'll be there." Without question you hung up and pretty much ran to his house. You had so much energy in you all of a sudden and needed to release it.

You rang the doorbell and heard footsteps. The door swung open and hit the brick wall as Jungkook was hovering over himself looking at you with red eyes. "Y/n! Come in and have a drink. Nobody is home." He exclaims as you walk in and take off your shoes. "Alright, I didn't know you drank. What do you have?" He guided you to his kitchen and the first thing you had noticed was his marble kitchen table. It was beautiful and caught your eye immediately. "Wow, your house is nice Jungkook." You started to get excited at the thought of drinking with nobody else around. "Come on, I got some tequila." He said. You looked at the bottle carefully and noticed he had drank more than half of it. I wonder why he's drinking on a school night. Does he drink often? Is he bothered by something?  You were a bit put off at Jungkook's drinking since it had seemed so random. "You don't have any limes or salt at all?" He started to laugh like that was the funniest question he's every been asked and shakes his head. You knew it was very strong and felt nervous since the last time you drank you were a hot mess.

*1 shot* *2 shot* *3 shot* *4 shot* *5 shot* *6 shot* *7 shot*. You were done. You started walking funny all around the kitchen with Jungkook as you both ran to the living room. The energy in the room was impeccable. It had felt like you guys' had known each other forever. You felt so close and comfortable with him that you felt you could do and show anything about yourself. Mentally and physically. You both had put on some K-Pop to dance to. You were both dancing your heart out as the tv was super loud. No other moment mattered more than this. Right here right now. 

Jungkook's pov:

I...am so very drunk. Everything is perfect. She's here with me. No more of my ex. Finally, I feel like we could be serious. She seems so angelic. Please kiss me. Let's finish. Fuck it- I'm goin in. 

Your pov:

Oh my god. HE'S ON TOP OF ME.