ContestshippingSquad

Well guys if you haven't got the password then Pm me.

So I have been thinking for some time now that what all things could we do in this account.

ContestshippingSquad

Okay now there will be some books in there.

1. One Shots book.
This book can contain all the one shots of any ship. And every ship. 45 percent should be contestshipping and rest will be other ships.

2. A full contestshipping Story where all can take part. Idea belongs to Hanae_Rose_ . So in this we have to like discuss all our ideas and one will write the script. Then One by one everyone shall Wright the chapters.

3. Awards And Contests.

Idea by Contest_Shipper

In this not only we will have books contest but also edits and all.

4. It shall be a book full of Contestshipping Videos,Fan arts,Books that are recommended,Poems and what all not.

So now I can say that is Contestshipping Heaven.

So everyone tell me what you all will do in that account.

Some may give advice after the chapters are published.

And mainly Code Name shall be mentioned in that account so please comment your code name here so that I don't need to go there and Check it out.

Those who don't know the password Pm me so I can tell you.