I miss the past

~ 7 years later~

"We caught him Commander." Jake says. "Good job cadet." Erwin says back. "Oi, Erwin what are they talking about." you ask emotion less. "The thug, he's been stealing an awful lot." He's say back the same. You Erwin continue to walk to the prison. Ask you enter, you become hit with rude language and prisoners trying to seduce you. " Shut you fucking mouths before I stab you motherfuckers." you yell back. They instantly get quite.

You and Erwin make it to the end of the hall to a door. This vary door led to the questioning room. You and him file in. Your eyes widen. I-it can't be him. n-n-no he he's alive." L-Levi." you choke out in tears. He shoots his head up.( oh ya he is on his knees) His eyes widen in surprise. You then see something you wouldn't have thought to see on him. Crying. "(f-f/n)." Levi stands up running to you.

He embraces you. Oh how you longed for this warmth. All the sleepless nights and crying and cutting yourself have to seem to disappear. You embrace him. He's here now. I'm not alone.

I'm sorry it's short I'm really tired so ya comment and stuff and star it and comment your own characters I'm picking two lucky people to add to the SNK world so ya.... I'm sorry I'm really tired.

~CheyChey~